Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help! a Vampire Templar Bosmer Background

GalexPK
GalexPK
✭✭✭
I want to play that char, but can figure it out how to proper roleplay it, looking for some ideas, ty!
PC NA:
Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    You mean um, what would be the best skills and gear to um, play your role in dungeons and other pve stuff? Or you mean.. what would be the story of your character, how did they become a vampire and yet still worship whatever god they worshiped in life? <.< This subforum is for the latter, story-wise, like.

If you play a Bosmer i'll assume they were a servant to the Green, with some spiritual background probably, Templar and all. Maybe they see the curse of vampirism as test of faith? If they overcome the perpetual hunger and learn to control the beast inside, perhaps then Y'ffre shall ease their suffering, by death or otherwise. At least something to believe
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, it's fairly easy. Get some inspiration from the Verandis' young adept (I miss the name, by now) in Rivenspire. She's a Bosmer, stamina build from the weapons and has a definite personality (Darien refer to her as "vampire vixen"). Googling the eso wikis I'm confident that you'll gather more details
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    Oh, it's fairly easy. Get some inspiration from the Verandis' young adept (I miss the name, by now) in Rivenspire. She's a Bosmer, stamina build from the weapons and has a definite personality (Darien refer to her as "vampire vixen"). Googling the eso wikis I'm confident that you'll gather more details

Gwendis is her name.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Gwendis
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK