The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Voriplasm Pet In-game pictures ?

YE4hR1GHT
YE4hR1GHT
✭✭
I am not playing much this period, so I will not even try to farm my way to the Voriplasm pet, especially after reading of players spending 12 hours and getting no fragments at all...let alone 7...
I am considering giving in to ZOS scheme, and buy the fragments with crowns tickets, but before I start advertising my kidney for sale to fund the purchase, I really would like to have a look of the pet ingame.

Can anyone post decent rez ingame screenshots ? Close to someone maybe, to have a sense of the scale of it ?

(searched the web and couldn't find anything, any link or suggestions are welcome tho)
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    YE4hR1GHT wrote: »
    I am not playing much this period, so I will not even try to farm my way to the Voriplasm pet, especially after reading of players spending 12 hours and getting no fragments at all...let alone 7...
    I am considering giving in to ZOS scheme, and buy the fragments with crowns tickets, but before I start advertising my kidney for sale to fund the purchase, I really would like to have a look of the pet ingame.

Can anyone post decent rez ingame screenshots ? Close to someone maybe, to have a sense of the scale of it ?

(searched the web and couldn't find anything, any link or suggestions are welcome tho)

Look here ...... https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6614894/#Comment_6614894
    Edited by Balibe on February 22, 2020 8:06PM
  • YE4hR1GHT
    YE4hR1GHT
    ✭✭
    wow so tiny, thanks very much, you just saved my kidney !
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like bouncy snot! :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not farming for it but I've managed to get 4 or 5 of the parts so far just from casual play. Not sure if I've been lucky on the drops or not.

If I get the pet before the event ends then great, but otherwise I won't stress or farm for it. Not sure I want some snot following me around anyway. 😝
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want lil booger! It's so cute... <3
    Have four frags already and will make enough tix to get the other three in case they won't drop.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why its big brother (the target dummy in the furnishing pack) didn't make a return appearance? I'd like to get both sizes.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do not spend that much on a pet otherwise you become part of the problem.
  • Missiscah
    Missiscah
    Soul Shriven
    What's the UI code for it?