Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eld Angvar

precambria
precambria
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sure this has been mentioned, this map with the floaty thing and ports, it causes everyone to lag out and drop frames aside from being a terrible map for deathmatch because teams can't regroup there is something in the map that makes input lag and general sluggishness WAY worse than other ones. I know it won't happen but it should be removed from the rotation until the memory leak or whatever is wrong with it is addressed.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    l2p issue. This is by far the best map in the game. I would pay an extra $15 every month if i could play every game in this map.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag, is the problem, the fact the map sucks was just a sidenote. "best map in game" *is bombard and streak spam build* entire teams can be stunned every single time it's like a bowling lane for sorcs nothing more, k 15$ to have only sorcs on that map I would pay 5 of it to not have to play vs that LOL
    Edited by precambria on March 10, 2020 5:08PM
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think all my best scores are there, the skill lock on that map is the problem, we get an Eld game and suddenly everyone starts talking about break free not working on team or in guild there is something specific to that place which is much worse than all other maps, recently the ports don't even work because of desync...
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove Eld from solo queue please, people always get all toxic there from the lag and terrible map design.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a huge fan of the map, but it's performance on xbox seems fine.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://clips.twitch.tv/YummyAgileTildeEleGiggle

The map is bugged, this is only one of the countless problems with it.