The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All in favor of Double-Shoulder Monster motifs, say AYE!

VoidCommander
VoidCommander
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you want an option to convert monster shoulder pieces to be mirrored on the other shoulder?

All in favor of Double-Shoulder Monster motifs, say AYE! 61 votes

Aye, I want both shoulders covered in armor
47%
VoidCommanderShaloknirLady_SleeplessTheTruestKingmeekmikoHighlor3MattVHGhostrunner24QaghTelvanniWizardArchonLucienWildRaptorXveloSylraptorKiyakotariBloodthirsterprof-dracko rexagamemnonOpalbladeVladihielMichae 29 votes
Nay, my single shoulder highlights my good side
52%
xaraanAektannCloudtraderGarishnetch_a_sketchwDzZFreakin_HytteXDark_One13Shadow_Akulathebhoys1FischblutsusmitdsBomber293FroilLeechedFortunattoPajorcolossalvoidsusmguy1234doomette 32 votes
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need an 'other' or 'I don't care' option.

I don't care because I cover mine with either a costume or outfit. Most of the monster shoulders are too big and ugly for my taste.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care because there is something for almost everyone. Just the no visible shoulder option is missing.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure, why not?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who still has yet to run a dungeon because I'm too scared to be a noob...

I have to say, I'm really against asymmetry in a lot of things. Some of the shoulders work standalone, but honestly most would be improved as a pair. At least the Iceheart set style page I was able to score from the crown store and that's a pair.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a reminder that the reason that the Monster sets mostly have one shoulder is because they were intended to match the Mercenary style, which was originally named the Undaunted style:
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Bloodthirster
    Bloodthirster
    Soul Shriven
    If they make it so it's toggable like hide your helm then everyone wins.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect some precisely because they’re single shoulder and so different from the majority of the motifs and styles I have.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this is actually a fun necropost...

I didn't remember that I posted in here, and the date says it was March 19. It's really funny to see how much has changed in a single year...
    As someone who still has yet to run a dungeon because I'm too scared to be a noob...

I have to say, I'm really against asymmetry in a lot of things. Some of the shoulders work standalone, but honestly most would be improved as a pair. At least the Iceheart set style page I was able to score from the crown store and that's a pair.
    ... and since that time, I got really into dungeons with my guild and have loads of fun with that. Who'd have guessed that within a year of being a scared little noob I'd have gotten through all of the vet dungeons, and even a decent number of hardmodes. I'm still really proud of that Beast personality! :)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to not be able to have shoulder armor visible, because there are so few shoulder pieces that don't either float in a ridiculous manner, or clip weirdly with many of the chest armors.
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    I dont care because there is something for almost everyone. Just the no visible shoulder option is missing.

This! I usually try to find the smallest, least noticeable shoulder, or use the fur collar. Would love to be able to turn shoulders off.