The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Reason #4892 to buy Forgemaster Falls

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Just discovered a little hidden cave behind the bottom waterfall with a rocky stairway leading to it! This propelled the village from cute to must have in my books. :-)

Hope you're all enjoying it! Can't wait to see what Greymoor has in store for us but it looks like there will at least be a Riften Thieves Guild Sewer and a Nord Palace of Kings from the datamined screenshots on the Russian site.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sewer and palace are a part of the prologue quest, I believe
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sewer and palace are a part of the prologue quest, I believe

Could be, but they placed it with the two load screens of the existing houses. We'll see :-) Either way Greymoor will deliver some stunning things I'm sure!
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    Well spotted :) Now I have somewhere to put all my ill gotten gains >:)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a nice one, I am still hesitating but this may be the kick needed to buy it :D

It would make a great guild house I think B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, you got me interested. I'll have look when the servers are back up.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have it, but that's not possible when it's a limited crown only purchase.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Number 1 reason NOT to buy this house on console - it rains in the longhouse. :(

This is the first Orc house I've even been interested in, and there is so much about it to love. But, raining inside the longhouse is a real downside for consoles. I had expressed my concern in the PTS feedback thread and asked that the longhouse be made an interior space, but of course, they just left it the way it is.

Console players have been reporting this issue, but ZOS just seems to be ignoring it.

Great find, by the way, regarding the cave. That is another cool reason to get this house, and if you're on PC, there's really no downside.
  • drakthir
    drakthir
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Number 1 reason NOT to buy this house on console - it rains in the longhouse. :(

This is the first Orc house I've even been interested in, and there is so much about it to love. But, raining inside the longhouse is a real downside for consoles. I had expressed my concern in the PTS feedback thread and asked that the longhouse be made an interior space, but of course, they just left it the way it is.

Console players have been reporting this issue, but ZOS just seems to be ignoring it.

Great find, by the way, regarding the cave. That is another cool reason to get this house, and if you're on PC, there's really no downside.

They are fixing the rain issues, no idea how long it will take though and thank you OP, i missed the little cave
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the info on this cave, it's definitely peaked my interest, as I am on the fence right now.

Question to anyone with this house ...... is there enough height at the top waterfall in order to build a home up there from scratch, before hitting the upper limit?
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can build up to river level, i.e. where the waterfall comes down:
    mIJb4zE.jpg
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can build up to river level, i.e. where the waterfall comes down:

Thank you so much for that info! <3
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The interior of the residence at the property is significantly longer and a little wider that the outside. :D We're all used to this, but I just had to document it.

8U4JVXG.jpg
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--