The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EHT Effects not working correctly

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
I hope to find everyone in good health and all, How ever I am writing due to the effects from "EHT" they are all over the place like i can see them threw walls and other rooms and it's not something I can deal with anymore is there anything I can do to fix it?
Thank you!
dz6835T.png
MPJiCXP.png
Rk46EcT.png
Dirtybyrd
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quoting @chryseia here - here's the solution:

For anyone else who wanders in here with a similar issue, the two main graphics settings that tend to mess up FX are:
    Subsampling must be set to high
    Playing in "windowed mode" (pure windowed, not windowed fullscreen. Windowed fullscreen is fine) can cause problems sometimes. Fullscreen and Windowed fullscreen work best.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going give it a try! Thank you!
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm quoting @chryseia here - here's the solution:

For anyone else who wanders in here with a similar issue, the two main graphics settings that tend to mess up FX are:
    Subsampling must be set to high
    Playing in "windowed mode" (pure windowed, not windowed fullscreen. Windowed fullscreen is fine) can cause problems sometimes. Fullscreen and Windowed fullscreen work best.

It completely worked lol I have been staying away from the place for 4 days now!
    Thank you so much you are like a "breath of fresh air"
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not even sure how my setting changed Must have been from the update days back
    Dirtybyrd
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I have the same problem, so going to check it out asap.

Thank you!

Aelorin.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well for me it seemed that my resolution was changed. Since i changed it to HD settings, everything seems to work allright now.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    Well for me it seemed that my resolution was changed. Since i changed it to HD settings, everything seems to work allright now.

Great! Something changed our settings and it took @Stabbitydoom to get us right. But Yes glad you are good as well I was hurt going threw this
    Dirtybyrd