Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Gloomspore Crown Crate"

• Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few minor things I want like the argonian skin and jewler. The mounts while ugly could in theory be saved by their sound effects and mount actions. I usually like mounts but these are not doing it for me. Best news it next month new crate leaks lol.
    Edited by Aptonoth on March 18, 2020 12:00AM
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for:
    r0737icwzwfb.png
    Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown and the Bright Moons Lunar Moth.

But what i'm most interested in is the furnishings. Especially the Dwarven Miniature Sun and Painting: Gloomspore Cavern. It's so nice to finally get a new painting!

I am dying to find out what songs the new Music Box: Jesters and Music Box: Yokudan play.

And last but not least: 1b9l2f47s5cs.png
    As mentioned this fabulous cake will be available and so does all the earlier cakes but only if you have the memento!
    And that saddens me greatly because i wasn't playing until 2017 after the event and therefore will be missing the earliest cakes for my cake shop/bakery.

So i repeat my plea and i hope you all join in: All Cakes for Everyone! Please, please, pretty please?
    This one likes to play.....
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blacksmith costume! I've been waiting for that!

Except for the fact it was a free event reward in the past...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not feeling it
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No motifs? Dang
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for:
    r0737icwzwfb.png
    Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown and the Bright Moons Lunar Moth.

What I'm hoping/guessing is that the khajiit dress will be just a regular for sale costume that will come with a monthly crownstore showcase. I've been waiting each month since Summerset for this one and the other two that didn't appear in the datamine
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No preview-crate daily login reward ?

Now, The preview crate is one of the perks for the pre-purchase of the Greymoor chapter. You can check it in the store. (Greeddd, greed everywhere...)

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    They brought back the blacksmith costume but not the chef one :((((( whyyy

I'll trade you mine ;) Edit: Yes, the actual Chef costume, not the 'Intrepid Gourmet Baker' costume.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on March 18, 2020 4:27PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some very nice looking items.

:D
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    Will the frost atronach Crate get a sale ?
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Problem with the Bloodfiend skin..

Bloodfiend's do not look like that and it is very obviously a Human Vampire Skin
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mireheart Scale skin:
    aw_crwn_skin_mireheartscale_1x1.jpg
    This skin could look awesome (especially on an Argonian) but it has one terrible flaw that is a deal-breaker to me. It has those ugly glowing "veins" goo. This skin would be way better without it.

Pro tip for you ZOS: If you sell skins like this, with a scales or fur on any "pattern" offer them in 2 versions: With glowing stuff, and without glowing stuff. It is just a simple "edit" for you and you get 2 items to sell, instead of one. Profit.
    I fact, I would buy some crates, just to get this skin (or enough crown gems) just to use this green scales. But like I said before - glowing goo is a deal-breaker for me. That is why Dead-Water Scale crown skin is best looking skin imho.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Also, speaking of Dead-Water Scale skin.... is it just me, or is this skin simple a "green" and less metallic version of Dead-Water Scale skin (sadly, with glowing goo) ? :wink:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 19, 2020 3:25PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the green scaly skin! I need to save up some gems, but I'm getting that one! Now to figure out how to work that into my story...

I agree with the above about the decals though. It'd be nice to have some of the skins without the decals (especially the patches on the pearl skin last round), but these really don't look as obtrusive as that one. Unfortunately I was crown gem-broke during the Murkmire event so I couldn't get the Dead-Water scales, but really excited about this one. And I finally got my blacksmith outfit! Now I'm just waiting for a few hairstyles that haven't been out for a while...can we get those in the Crown Store?

I'd love to see the NPC bloodfiends end up getting redone to wear the new bloodfiend skin, though...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow...I thought crates couldn't get any worse than the Xanmeer crates. So much junk, and the mounts are fugly.

The only things I would even want from these crates are three costumes I already have. Saving my meager gems supply for another season.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's talking about the classic chef costume which you can see on NPCs from vanilla zones. It's not the one from that crown pack that was on sale last year.

The "classic" chef costume was, along with the blacksmith costume, the 2 first ever costumes they put on the CS for a whopping 1.5k Crowns each. They were removed long time ago for obvious reasons.

No, LOL, they were NOT 1,500 crowns each. They were 500-750 crowns each - no more.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I finally got the Shock Nixad i missed last time it was in store, and the painting is GORGEOUS! <3:D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the only thing I like is the argonian stuff. I think this is easily the laziest apex mounts in a long time. THey barely sound different, they look like ass, and when level'ed up use standard mount gear level up additions. At least the xanmeer lizards look different as they level and get horns and fins.

I don't want to take a chance grabbing one only to find out the mounts roar doesn't even do anything cool at all lol. Absolutely crap. Grabbed my argonian stuff and saving for better days.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was hoping to nab a few motif styles for “true style master” achievement. No dice, Patrick sad
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got my blacksmith costume. I'm happy.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No