The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant launch ESO on PSNow app.

Fazuszek
Fazuszek
✭✭✭
Hi.

Im playing ESO using PSNow on PC (I stream the game). But since the last DLC update, i cant connect to server. Please have in mind, that i cant download ord update this game myself.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. The same is here since ever. It launches but will not connect after picking "Start the game" fom inside the game. i mean.
    Please delete the other . Since it is not possible to edit it anymore. (dataprotection please)
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Well, the thins is that Bethesda or Zenimax cant do much. Its a Sony app, and they forgot to update the game (Still shows the old logo). You cant do nothing, since it is streaming service. I see, from twitter and gamers forum, that more of people have this problem.

Sony is aware of this, but from what i see, only some regions got updated version. UK players (such as me) still have this problem.

We just have to wait and push Sony to get to work faster.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Germany here. and ok. Then i have to wait.
    /edit: No update.
    Edited by Atreidus on March 19, 2020 10:43AM