The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unhallowed Grave's Puzzle is AMAZING!!

AScaryDinosaur
No spoilers here, however my group and I just found the entrance to Voria's Sanctum and I feel like I have to express how much we loved it! Between the grappling mechanic playing a role in boss fights to these hidden puzzles, This is easily the most fun I have ever had in a dungeon! @ZOS_GinaBruno and all developers at ZOS, PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS! This was absolutely amazing.
"Courage is not a lack of fear. Rather, it is the recognition there are things more important than fear." -Sai Sahan
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been darming this dungeon for the Draugrkin lightning staff well over 30 times now. I still love the dungeon. It is the perfect balence between exciting and challenging. The optional bosses are a great way to get bonus rewards for completing difficult bosses, while still keeping the dungeon difficulty managable if your group isn’t up to par. Also, I like that the trash mobs are not loaded with lame one shot mechanics like Falkreath hold and many other dlc dungeons. I sincerely hold ZOS makes Unhallowed Grave the new standard to compare new dungeons to moving forward.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done both, I love unhallowed grave more then ice reach. Felt really engaged the entire time.
    Edited by Casul on March 13, 2020 1:41PM
    PvP needs more love.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No spoilers here, however my group and I just found the entrance to Voria's Sanctum and I feel like I have to express how much we loved it! Between the grappling mechanic playing a role in boss fights to these hidden puzzles, This is easily the most fun I have ever had in a dungeon! @ZOS_GinaBruno and all developers at ZOS, PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS! This was absolutely amazing.

Since harrowstorm is the beginning of the greymoor chapter, can you give me spoilers? How does it set up the story for Greymoor?
    I'm not wasting my ****ing time anymore tanking until the cows come home for a couple potato damage dealers that can't get the job done in normal. I only pug because I'm a solo player. I don't feel like wasting my time and I don't have the patience.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since harrowstorm is the beginning of the greymoor chapter, can you give me spoilers? How does it set up the story for Greymoor?
    I'm not wasting my ****ing time anymore tanking until the cows come home for a couple potato damage dealers that can't get the job done in normal. I only pug because I'm a solo player. I don't feel like wasting my time and I don't have the patience.

Honestly all this talk about horrible pugs I actually wonder what people's standards are for pugs...
    As someone who does random vets often I complete dlc vets over 80% of the time I've never once failed base game or normal dungeons...
    No you wont often find this 95k dps rocking griffen heart but let's be realistic you don't need this...

Now it was one of the best dungeons I have ran, unique, interesting, beautiful art.
    Interesting fights.
    Biggest complaint hard mode only took maybe 7 pulls
    More of a fight of attrition than anything...

You want to experience the story form a group it's easy and fun.
    You are playing an mmo after all lol
  • AScaryDinosaur

I could do that for you, however quite honestly I dont know how to use spoiler tags on the forums. Never been relevant before. While I will do it if you can tell me how, I would recommend trying to form a group with guildies or something. If you are on PC NA I would run it with you too. My @ is the same as my forum name.
    "Courage is not a lack of fear. Rather, it is the recognition there are things more important than fear." -Sai Sahan
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ran it this weekend. Have to agree, an amazing dungeon. Love it. Hard bosses, but not insanely hard. Great mechanics that make sense and consistently work, unlike, say the lasers in Frostvault. Can't talk about the gear at this point as I haven't tried it out, but it is a fun, well-thought-out dungeon.