The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How much is my Master Writ Worth/should i keep it?

asbrizzi
asbrizzi
✭✭
Just got my first blacksmithing master writ and it's for 301 Writ Vouchers.

Quality: Legendary
Trait: Nirnhoned
Set: Coldharbour's Favouite
Style: Pellitine

Wondering how much I should sell it for.

Also kind of wondering if I should just try to do it. I have the style already and have reseached the 8 traites to craft Coldharbour's Favouite set. I just need to research the Nirnhoned trait which would take about a month.
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭
    I'm on the PS4 NA server if the helps
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a merchant/trader and don't do tons of writs. That said, the pay off on that one is pretty sweet and I'd be tempted to finish your research and do it.

As far as actual value of the writ itself. . . an attunable table costs 250 vouchers and can be purchased at a guild trader for around 150k gold. That leads me to guess that your master writ might be worth around 200k gold maybe? I'm sure those who actively trade can provide a better estimate on its value though. Also, I'm on PC NA and don't know how closely my rough valuations compare to PS4 NA.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    The best way to figure it out is to check how much blacksmith writs sell for in the main trade cities. Then you can calculate the gold/voucher price.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm cheap but only pay 325-400 per writ for anything that takes gold mats. So 97,825 to 120,400.