Group Looking for NEW PLAYERS, Non MEta Players PS NA PVE

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings Guys and Gals

NEW PLAYERS, Current Players
NON META, NON SCOREBOARD

We are a social group looking for new friends and new players.

Again...We are looking for
NEW PLAYERS and Non Meta players to join our group. We are fairly laid back group of friends who have been playing together since launch of DCUO where some of us met.

We are currently looking to start a NON META, NON SCORE BOARD
Progression Completion Trials Group. But focusing on New Players to help learn the game through content, help with character development, which includes running lower content, builds, gearing options, play style, theory crafting, sky shard hunting, questing and exploring, stuffed with some great advice thrown in there too.

We encourage unique but effective builds non meta, and non youtube.
We want you to develop you're character the way you would like to play based on you're character theme and play style and role preference.

Being able to play you're way is huge here and we want build diversity.

What type of players do we want:

Active PlayersSocial PlayersAbility to use both Dps or Utility Roles you're choice.

Contact Herkermer720 on psn or leave message here or pm me here to join

We look forward to exploring Tamriel with you.
Edited by Lab3360 on January 6, 2020 7:23PM
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of new and fresh players players added to guild. Lots of fun. Come check us out. We are a likeable bunch!😁
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you play late hours eastern time?
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are always looking for more friends to add😁
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    I am a new ESO player (currently lvl 22) and this is my first experience with playing an MMORPG. I do not have any idea what non meta or non scoreboard means (that's how new I am). Are you still looking for new players and would I fit in with your group? I'm on XBOX One.
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    I just saw PS in your post. I guess that means you are play station. So, I guess I don't fit in :(
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimpleTea wrote: »
    I just saw PS in your post. I guess that means you are play station. So, I guess I don't fit in :(

Darn...I'm sorry.