Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closed

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
Closed
Edited by Lab3360 on May 20, 2020 3:31AM
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have added quite a few new friends.
    Come join the fun.
  • DraggOOn_021
    Can I join? im only 11 xD, and I only have one character that is cp170 that I really suck at xD
  • DraggOOn_021
    and I don't have any friends that play eso.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely...contact me via psn Herkermer720, I can add you to guild.

Look forward to meeting you bud😁
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you were on PC/NA I'd join, despite not being a new player, I never bowed to meta nor will I. Meta is the biggest fun killer in the game.

If it happens to line up with my character idea I may make use of it, but if not, F the meta.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Keewo
    Keewo
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    Stam Dk aus Leidenschaft
  • DraggOOn_021
    my psn is moving_dragon021
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    If you were on PC/NA I'd join, despite not being a new player, I never bowed to meta nor will I. Meta is the biggest fun killer in the game.

If it happens to line up with my character idea I may make use of it, but if not, F the meta.

Yeah. YouTube Builds not my thing either.
    Thank you for being a creator and not a duplicator
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come join the fun during shelter in place. We are power leveling right now as a guild with The 2020 Jubilee 100% Boost.
    Get your vampire on as we level up Vampires for the next expansion.

Do you love Werewolf..we are leveling those too....

Come make a lore character with is and have fun with a little quasi rpg with us...
    We dont go crazy with it, but do have housing for our themed teams for emersion. Fully functional with a guild hall with all the stations

Enjoy our Build-Makers who will help create builds not only for you're playstyle, but help you learn to create you're own builds.
    People who create there own builds that are effective learn the game better than copy cats builds(meta).

Come make and enjoy your playstyle with us.

PM on psn at Herkermer720

P.S. And please everyone protect yourselves, stay home and stay safe
    😁👍
    Edited by Lab3360 on April 11, 2020 3:21PM
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

Thank you Dazee😊
  • Rejavarti
    Rejavarti
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested, you can find me at firstgen89sho. Thanks
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys and gals.

We have been getting some really cool members. We are still looking for new mature players.