The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls not in PS4 library

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
I deleted the game last night so I could get a fresh download today. When I checked this morning it wasn't in my PS4 library. Is that because of the current maintenance, or is there an issue I should be concerned with? I've played for almost five years. I've got 20 characters - 16 on the NA server, and four on the EU server.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    ? No idea but you didn't need to delete game. Just treat it like a regular patch.
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IHecate wrote: »
    ? No idea but you didn't need to delete game. Just treat it like a regular patch.

Not at all helpful.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Moridin_82
    Moridin_82
    ✭✭✭

Not at all helpful.

Go and find it psn store then 👍👊
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moridin_82 wrote: »

Not at all helpful.

Go and find it psn store then 👍👊

Thanks. I found a version in the store.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • stargazer69
    stargazer69
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted the game last night so I could get a fresh download today. When I checked this morning it wasn't in my PS4 library. Is that because of the current maintenance, or is there an issue I should be concerned with? I've played for almost five years. I've got 20 characters - 16 on the NA server, and four on the EU server.

I had the same thing (I deleted the game as not enough space to download the patch).

I found it in Library > Purchased > Not Installed
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When next patch comes out, don't delete the game. Delete only the saved data.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When next patch comes out, don't delete the game. Delete only the saved data.

Actually, deleting the game turned out for the best. I got my download and install faster than anyone in my guild.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil