Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unaddressed BG issues

BNOC
BNOC
✭✭✭✭✭
Forgetting the insane skill delay etc, that’s happening at the minute.

Why are basic fixes not being put into BGs?

I’m still getting matched with 40cps against a team of competent 810s - Firstly, get any CP159 or lower out of BGs, they are not ready and aren’t even matched fairly for starters. Whoever made that decision shouldn’t be developing or have a say in anything.

I’m still getting matched with role players that do no PVP and die 47 times - this is inclusive of the 40cps above but not exclusive to.

There’s still guys on speed builds running objectives around the map through absolutely fear, even when nobody is chasing them that just makes the game pointless.

The match making is atrocious. Going 40-0 every game is sweet and all but not against these absolute turds.

It’s been this way since it came out and needs addressing.

Some of these choices are truly baffling and should be embarrassing on your part.
vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant use breakfree and get disconnected randomly mid fight, comeback and im outside no battlegrounds for me... been like this the last few days