The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

CP 415 Stamblade. is it enough for CP Cyrodiil?

Philelectric
Philelectric
✭✭
title says it all
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Yes, try it and see how it goes. Even though nightblade is the hardest class to play, practice makes perfect and a good nightblade hurts. I personally gave up and rolled stam dk. My life in eso got so much easier after that.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, try it and see how it goes. Even though nightblade is the hardest class to play, practice makes perfect and a good nightblade hurts. I personally gave up and rolled stam dk. My life in eso got so much easier after that.

Yeah, you definitely need good ping and be super alert to get the perfect combo and survive with the crazy stamblade setups nowdays. I could never do it but those who can are damn scary!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bow and 2H are probably the two best weapons in pvp, they both work great with stamblade builds...

you have to be conservative with your cloak use, but, crit hits with bow or 2H skills can hit hard, even with only cp415...

unless you build to brawl (heavy armor/defensive sets focused on damage mitigation), you're going to need to stay in stealth a lot...

if someone attacks you first you could have a tough time surviving...make sure to have a magicka pot quickslotted in case you need to cloak away to escape...

going vamp may help...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 8, 2020 5:03PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    title says it all

Dont listen to anyone else in the thread... if you can get past and handle the disconnects at an average of once an hour, the fact that cp doesnt matter becuase skills dont work, being able to survive with incorrect health numbers, and general rubberbanding all over the place with the added benefit of bugs and glitches running wild in cp campaign; then well... you are a god:)
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you know what you are doing then yes.
    I had to start over when i switched from PC to PS4 and was kinda forced to play on CP campaign since the no-CP one was (and still is) dead. I started to get decent kills against max CP players when i was around 250CP.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to NoCP Cyrodil. And you never have to bother about your CP numbers. It's a level field with only difference in skill.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if u are successful in non cp it will work, if u strugle in non cp then...and if you haven't played pvp before, you can forget it