The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heathen Horde NA/PC 18+ PVE trials, dungeons and questing Guild Recruiting

ThornJagger
ThornJagger
✭✭✭
The Heathen Horde is currently looking for more members to join our community for Trials, Dungeons, and Social aspects of ESO. We have 3 weekly Trial events scheduled for training and gearing members for Vet content.
We are currently at 150+ members.
Our community focuses on older adults who struggle to find commonalities with a large percentage of the gaming community at large. Our 3 key fundamental priorities are:
-Family
-Career
-Community
We recognize that as we mature more is expected of us and life happens, we are not punitive of our members having to take care of things that matter the most over silly achievements. What we believe in is making the most of the time we have while playing so you can strive to get more out of your gaming experience with less time and effort put in.
UPDATE: We are currently forming for our CORE Progression group - This is ground zero for creating a solid group of members to do Vet Trial challenges and other difficult content in ESO. If you are interested in challenging yourself and joining some of the best PvE members we have to offer now is a great time to begin your Raiding Career!
If our ethics and goals sound like what you are trying to obtain from your guild be sure to check us out over at our Discord:
https://discord.gg/v2PCbVW
I never loose... I either win or learn.
Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Besides all the PVE content we do, we're adding PVP next week (2nd week of November) Join the Horde!
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Join us in our Discord for any questions at: https://discord.gg/v2PCbVW
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    El Bumpo! B)
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    The Horde is looking for vet as well as new players to run Trials. Enlist up for the glory! Skal!
    Vae Victis forever
  • Vigilante024
    We are seeking new or returning players who are looking to get their toes into trials as well as veteran players looking to progress in Vet DLC trials!

Come join the Horde, we have kool-aid!

We’re a guild led by an experienced veteran group of players, and we are pursuing end game PvE content such as:

-vCR Progression
    -vSS Progression
    -vDLC Dungeon Achievements

Our discord is very informative and well organized with events and trial signups. All guild related information is updated regularly on the discord. We up-hold a positive ethics within our Heathen Code. We have an inclusive environment with our Guild Ranking System so all who meet our trial requirements can sign up for runs. We offer build/dps help and theory crafting as well.

Come join to become a Heathen and grow with us!

*Discord
    *Twitch Support
    *3-month Inactivity
    *Nightly Events
    *Master Crafters
    *Guild Hall
    *Monthly Gold Raffle

https://discord.gg/v2PCbVW - Feel free to visit our discord
    Edited by Vigilante024 on January 13, 2020 5:11PM
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Want to Raid with Vikings? Then Join the Heathen Horde!!!! SKAL!
    Vae Victis forever
  • Vigilante024
    We now offer a member of the month contest with exciting prizes!

Come join our family!
  • Vigilante024
    Looking for a place to call home? Then come to the Heathen Horde! Our family of gamers is always happy to welcome a new member to the horde!
  • Vigilante024
    We are still accepting new players, vet players, and everyone in between!
  • Louiedogg03
    Invite please @louiedogg
  • Fereldyn
    Fereldyn
    ✭✭
    Hey there! What time (generally) do you run your events? Looking for something that fits my schedule on the west coast, Thanks!