The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lovely Emotes

Sable751
Sable751
✭✭✭
Before the patch I used to have a series of emotes enabled on one of my characters

Now, although I can see the list, they don't play automatically like they did before. What do I need to do to make this happen?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    May I ask if you 100% mean Lovely Emotes? I never used it, but I remember Lovely Emotes being more of a quickslot menu for emotes type thing. Custom Idle Animation however, lets you designate emotes for your character to play based on your definition of idling. That AddOn had a recent update and I remember it having a note somewhere about the changes and checking your settings and stuff to make sure they were still right.
    But I might be wrong about Lovely Emotes, so ignore me if that's the case.
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ... maybe I got it wrong when I was resetting the addons after the patch. I'll check out Custom Idle it sounds more like what I want.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sable751 wrote: »
    Thanks ... maybe I got it wrong when I was resetting the addons after the patch. I'll check out Custom Idle it sounds more like what I want.

Hope it works out for you! I personally didn't have to change anything for it to keep working, but maybe try checking all the settings and even resetting and then re-entering your emotes and stuff.