Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Limit Is Now 3???

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
When I played not to long ago, I was able to join 5 guilds at any time, but now it says I'm at the limit having only 3 guilds... When was this changed and why??
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where does it say that? Guild limit has always been 5 and still is.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

I'm at 3 guilds and everytime I try to apply for a new one, it says I'm already at the guild limit?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elusiin wrote: »

I'm at 3 guilds and everytime I try to apply for a new one, it says I'm already at the guild limit?

Hmm. But it's not about the application limit, right? You don't have any other active applications?
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm at 3 guilds and every time I try to apply for a new one, it says I'm already at the guild limit?

Hmm. But it's not about the application limit, right? You don't have any other active applications?

I have no applications, and it says it when i go to apply to a new guild. It's kinda annoying. Submitted a ticket though since only I'm having this problem.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm at 3 guilds and every time I try to apply for a new one, it says I'm already at the guild limit?

I have no applications, and it says it when i go to apply to a new guild. It's kinda annoying. Submitted a ticket though since only I'm having this problem.

Yeah get ready to take some screenshots I think. Did you leave any guild recently, or did any disband? Maybe there are some ghost guild attached to you.