The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Remove the level restrictions below lvl 45 in the dungeons when at full CP

Zaredoo
Zaredoo
I have earned my champion points over a long period of time in playing Elders Scroll online. These limitations in dungeons below level 50 (45 lvl limitid) are not needed and this is something I can spend my well earned cp points on, and so with others players that want to do the same. Thoose with full cp should get this restriction unlocked because of just using full champion points. This should work with dungeon-finder too, for players with full champion points.

Best regards Zaredoo
Edited by Zaredoo on March 5, 2020 6:57PM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In some ways I say yes but other ways no. After long how hard it is to get to 45. I did nBRP during the event with a pug group and one guy was level 48 and said he was capped at 810. I was like ok whatever it’s normal who cares. I would not have noticed it if he did not announce it in the group at the start to be honest. Long story short he was terrible. Come to find out he was wearing level 16 training gear as a DPS and had a few skills on just to level and not really using.
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    In some ways I say yes but other ways no. After long how hard it is to get to 45. I did nBRP during the event with a pug group and one guy was level 48 and said he was capped at 810. I was like ok whatever it’s normal who cares. I would not have noticed it if he did not announce it in the group at the start to be honest. Long story short he was terrible. Come to find out he was wearing level 16 training gear as a DPS and had a few skills on just to level and not really using.

yes, see your point, indeed, I agree to that. To many times i have seen cp160++ players with around 60cp gear. it goes both ways quess inn below lvl 50 and 160++
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely not. I like to be able to know I can complete random dungeons while leveling. Once I reach 45 on a character that guarantee is gone, pugs as we all know are often insanely bad, and can easily be incapable of completing something slightly tougher like MHK.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    dazee wrote: »
    Absolutely not. I like to be able to know I can complete random dungeons while leveling. Once I reach 45 on a character that guarantee is gone, pugs as we all know are often insanely bad, and can easily be incapable of completing something slightly tougher like MHK.

I strongly disagree with your claim.That is something you can never know, by playing an online game like ESO. If you start from having a guarantee of winning, then you are on the wrong platform. The online room never gives guarantees and then you are here on the wrong terms. Also, there is a wrong way to meet new players, who have not yet earned champion points. A player with full cp (even below 50), is often an experienced player and probably knows what he / she is doing.

regards Raymond
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    whilst players may have knowledge of the dungeons they lack skills and gear below 160cp also for many they are learning a new race/class so the cap at lv45 is to ensure they have some play time with their new character and some skills slotted that will be of use.
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    whilst players may have knowledge of the dungeons they lack skills and gear below 160cp also for many they are learning a new race/class so the cap at lv45 is to ensure they have some play time with their new character and some skills slotted that will be of use.

Agree with everything you say, but the big question is about removing the level restriction after you as a player have achieved full cp (champion points). When the player has maximized his cp, I mean it should be allowed to start a new character where you can enter dungeons with level rec 45, based on you have maxed and unlocked the cp three.

regards Raymond
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zaredoo wrote: »

I strongly disagree with your claim.That is something you can never know, by playing an online game like ESO. If you start from having a guarantee of winning, then you are on the wrong platform. The online room never gives guarantees and then you are here on the wrong terms. Also, there is a wrong way to meet new players, who have not yet earned champion points. A player with full cp (even below 50), is often an experienced player and probably knows what he / she is doing.

regards Raymond

Yes I do know what I am doing, but while leveling a character, pre 50 I am not likely to even have half decent, on level gear, and may still be lacking a key skill or 2. Add a group which is completely clueless, and has the same issues I mentioned- and you get a dungeon which just wont be finished at all.

If they allow DLC dungeons to be done by pre 45 CP characters, it has to be a toggle on and off option. No forcing us into DLC pugs against our will.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can still enter manually though right, just not via group finder? Get your friends together and do that instead, no need to make sweeping changes because of a rare case.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agree with everything you say, but the big question is about removing the level restriction after you as a player have achieved full cp (champion points). When the player has maximized his cp, I mean it should be allowed to start a new character where you can enter dungeons with level rec 45, based on you have maxed and unlocked the cp three.

regards Raymond

regardless of cp max or otherwise if i am on a new character i have limited knowledge of how to play it i would be a burden in a group much higher in cp lv with the correct passives/skills/gear
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    Kartalin wrote: »
    You can still enter manually though right, just not via group finder? Get your friends together and do that instead, no need to make sweeping changes because of a rare case.

People like me (and others) do farm gear for campaign below lvl 50, i dont call that "a rare case". And the main purpuse with this thread is still after full cp.

• Zaredoo
    Zaredoo

regards Raymond

Yes I do know what I am doing, but while leveling a character, pre 50 I am not likely to even have half decent, on level gear, and may still be lacking a key skill or 2. Add a group which is completely clueless, and has the same issues I mentioned- and you get a dungeon which just wont be finished at all.

If they allow DLC dungeons to be done by pre 45 CP characters, it has to be a toggle on and off option. No forcing us into DLC pugs against our will.

Yes, i do understand you wiev.
    regardless, the choice should still be the player who want to challange the dungeons below lvl 50 at full cp. Farming for pvp can be one of many main purpuses of why a player choose so. We do have campaigns/bgs for under lvl 50, and the fun is pvp with "exotics" sets.

regards Raymond
    Edited by Zaredoo on March 5, 2020 6:46PM
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    [/quote]regardless of cp max or otherwise if i am on a new character i have limited knowledge of how to play it i would be a burden in a group much higher in cp lv with the correct passives/skills/gear [/quote]

We all have been there :)

• Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

regards Raymond

You can in normal, you just can't use the RDF to do it. You cannot go into a vet sub 50 whether you have a group or not.
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo

regards Raymond

You can in normal, you just can't use the RDF to do it. You cannot go into a vet sub 50 whether you have a group or not.

I am aware of that, thank you.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levelling a new character, she's now lvl40 (CP 450).

From lvl 18 on I did lots of dungeons and farmed a Spellweave set (DK fire magicka build) next to the crafted stuff. Dungeons as healer are very easy at the moment. I did like 30 or 40 runs and only died twice (4 times total, inlcuding from falling and a world boss spawning in my face).
    Dungeons are not exactly what you' d call challenging. After a while I often run ahead to pull mobs, breathing fire is fun and hoards of burning skeletons look awesome. Still it's very easy to keep the team alive (after all I' m primarily hired as healer), no one ever dies.

So a bit more challenge like vet dungeons .. I can imagine people long for it.
    Edited by Eifleber on April 22, 2020 9:04AM

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like others, originally I was on board. Then I forgot that your gear is going to be straight trash until you hit level 50. Nope.
  • Zaredoo
    Zaredoo
    Like others, originally I was on board. Then I forgot that your gear is going to be straight trash until you hit level 50. Nope.

it was mainly farming for below lvl 50 campaign.