The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tel Galen Wizard's Tower

Freddycruz89
Freddycruz89
✭✭✭
Hi Y'all! Here's a walkthrough of my decorated Tel Galen. Hope y'all like it! πŸ’–

https://youtu.be/VCACUCElvhg
Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
| Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • ermenaa
    ermenaa
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I love the way you have decorated your house. Very pretty and peaceful around the water area. In side is magical, i like how you have mixed achievement furniture with different style. My favorite place is the "study" area on the top. Great work! Thank you for sharing!
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Im glad you liked it πŸ’– Really wanted to capture the magical feel so happy to hear some feedback on it.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s nice to see another PS4 player on this section of the forums! I enjoyed seeing what you did with this house.

You have quite an eclectic mix of furnishings but it seems to work well.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Happy to see more PS4 peeps into housing as well!

I always mix my furniture's up for the visual appeal, but do try to include the original style of furnishings in the home as much as I can.

The way I see it, if you've got the gold, it stands to reason you can have other styles of furniture crafted or imported. I've seen people make wonderful homes that stay true to the thematic furnishing style, but I just can't do it.

In my personal decorating style, greenery is always a must cause my character likes it, good lighting, and as much of the luxurious feel as possible. My character is a wealthy mage, so I always try to depict the lavish feel he demands on every home hehe.

Glad you liked it 😁
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Bump 😘