The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest progression notifications not showing

Carl-lan
Carl-lan
✭✭✭✭
I used to receive a notification whenever I did part of a quest, for example if I needed to craft 3 things as part of a writ, after crafting each item I would receive a small notification up the top of the screen saying one item was crafted.

Same with doing world boss quests for example, having to plant 4 grave stones in the ground, after planting each one I would be told 1/4... 2/4 done etc. But now these progression notifications don’t seem to show up. I only get a notification when the quest is done and it tells me to go talk to someone.

This is helpful in groups if you both share a quest so you can keep track of progression and know if other people are collecting things as part of the quest.

I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, I know my brother and I are, we are on PC NA and group often to do quests together so it’s quite an annoyance for us.
Edited by Carl-lan on February 29, 2020 3:39AM
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Ya I'm getting this too. I cut off my addons to make sure it wasn't one of those. Still not getting quest update.
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s the same for Kill Enemy Player quests and Capture Keep/Resources quests in Cyrodiil