Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you fix anything in the patch??

Mainman99
Mainman99
✭✭✭
So after downloading the patch and started playing I get crashes every 5 min (twice so far) and also a random kick to log in screen when character was loading.
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    honestly, for me a lot has been fixed. I didn't have to "cmd m" anything on startup, didn't have to do multiple clicks to put the password in and for me the biggest thing so far, NO SPIN. I'm getting 35-60 fps depending on where I am. I crashed once in a 30 minute play session, but I'll need to test more to see how frequent that's going to be.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My fps are lower than they were, but they seem more steady... I don't seem to get the wild fps swings that I used to get.

I am crashing every couple of hours, that feels like a memory leak.

Haven't been in Cyr yet...
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mainman99

Are you still experiencing crashes and disconnects while playing after the update?

For the disconnections, are you getting any specific error message?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My crashes have been to the desktop and I haven't seen a crash report or error message after a crash for years. Also, my crashes started happening with zero addons installed. Literally not installed, not just disabled. I did start installing updated addons one by one and they didn't increase the frequency of the crashes.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Deeprave
    Deeprave
    ✭✭
    STILL the mac client is severely limited in how many addons can be loaded. I get "serer timeout error" attempting to log in without disabling half of the addons I was running pre-patch. Most of them and the library dependencies have been updated (I won't run an addon unless it has timely updates), but now I have to disable of lot of them just to play the game.

What's up with that? My friends on PC have no problem in running dozens of them concurrently, nothing like the 20 or so I ran pre-patch and a good deal more than the 14 or so I can run now. My system has 32GB of memory and I'm trying this with absolutely nothing else other than the usual background services running.

Frame rate is worse.
    Latency to server is worse (in AU I used to get a relatively good 250ms, now it's 320+)

On the up side I haven't crashed yet, but seems i"m unusual there.

• Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    This morning (pre-update) I crashed two times while loading in to my character.

After update Ive crashed 6 times so far

No disconnections since big patch day

Edit1: upped my crash counter to 4
    Edit2: upped my crash counter to 5
    Edit3: upped my crash counter to 6 (after a reboot)
    Edit4: Finally got in after deleting LibChatMessage but STILL A SPINNING TOON
    Edited by Mainman99 on March 2, 2020 6:10PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the continued updates regarding these crashes. Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support if you haven't already. Our support team can take a further look into these continuing crashes.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please explain why you shut down my other thread and sending it here without addressing the issues?