The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil population PC EU, first weekend primetime after changes

Hamish999
Hamish999
✭✭✭✭✭
MyhSLIJ.jpg

Seems to be pretty much where it was pre update 25. Maybe a few more EP playing the unlocked standard than I remember.
30 day CP and NoCP (top 2 campaigns) would normally be pop locked across all 3 alliances. Might be due to the crashes some are experiencing that they currently aren't.
Still early days, but it seems that people are still playing on the same campaigns that they were preU25.
PC-EU
Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For primetime that is sad. Gray Host is normally locked completely and at Weekends even Blackreach has 2 bars each normally.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    For primetime that is sad. Gray Host is normally locked completely and at Weekends even Blackreach has 2 bars each normally.

Like I said, probably the crash issues that are keeping people away for now. I know several people that have given up on Cyrodiil until the crashes since the update are resolved.
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »

Like I said, probably the crash issues that are keeping people away for now. I know several people that have given up on Cyrodiil until the crashes since the update are resolved.

I played Blackreach prior to U25 to get the hang of Cyrodiil pvp before daring to venture into Gray Host but I haven't been there since it dropped because of the crashing issues. When/if they fix it I'll leap back into it and may even dare try Gray Host to play with the big lads and lasses, but I have more fun things I can do in the game on a Saturday evening than crash repeatedly.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More folk than are in Cyrodiil on Xbox NA.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »

I'm one of them, usually play most evenings, but I hate getting disconnected all the time. So taking a break from Cyro until it's fixed.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I mean, it's not like we have a choice for no cp. I tried cp but the gameplay is just gross.
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »
    Well I mean, it's not like we have a choice for no cp. I tried cp but the gameplay is just gross.

Indeed, I've long supported the calls for a locked and unlocked campaign for both CP and noCP.
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergeant grade 2. You barely play anyway 🤣
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see how many will remain in Ravenwatch at the end of campaign...
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »

It is OP's alt, we are in the same guild

People have more than one character to play you know...

People in this forum... :joy:
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say crashes, some people probably doing BGs and Dungeon farming for new sets maybe with next week fixes pop will go back to usual
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    I'd say crashes, some people probably doing BGs and Dungeon farming for new sets maybe with next week fixes pop will go back to usual

Thats assuming people arent fed up with ZoS at this point. Advertise this as a performance update and it broke more things than it fixed.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

OK Sarge!
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What happened to the "people prefer faction locked campaigns, no Cp is empty now that is unlocked" ?
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

What happened to the "people prefer faction locked campaigns, no Cp is empty now that is unlocked" ?

You are aware people are not playing bc of constant crashes and even people getting banned for no reason. Not bc its suddenly not RP friendly anymore
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

OK Sarge!

Lol, it is the Sergeants that actually run the armies and save the General's behind.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are aware people are not playing bc of constant crashes and even people getting banned for no reason. Not bc its suddenly not RP friendly anymore

You are aware that I was being sarcastic right? Be more careful when u read.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes and other issues (like the recovery bugs), block bug.. me and most i know not playing at Cyrodiil at all until things are fixed, so campaigns not being locked is no wonder - many avoiding them until fixes because it just gets frustrating sadly. :/
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NoCP was empty, now its a zerg surfing nightmare. Exactly what we said would happen. xD. But nice snark.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are aware that I was being sarcastic right? Be more careful when u read.

Nah, you were being snarky. Thats it.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NoCP was empty, now its a zerg surfing nightmare. Exactly what we said would happen. xD. But nice snark.

No cp was empty because it was the first day after a patch requiring people to download the entire game. Now population is pretty much where it was even tho there are still issues with crashes. Meaning lock or not its the exact the same crap. Which is actually what people told you.. People play what's most populated and that's about it.

And yes I'm sure that faction lock changes the way people play the game. It totally makes sense that if I'm in a faction locked campaign I will play competitively for the objectives and if I'm in an unlocked campaign I will be zergsurfing. Lmao. Conspiracy theories reaching a whole new level.