Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Blood Upon The Soil/Search the Farmhouse bugged.

glenville
glenville
Soul Shriven
the part of this chain where you are asked to search the farmhouse is not working..there is a body inside but it is not clickable.Tried relogging but didn't work.
  • PSLAnimal
    PSLAnimal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaand it's still bugged.
    Animal (Ask me what the PSL stands for. Go on. Ask.)
    @PSLAnimal on the NA Megaserver
    Making people wonder just what the hell is wrong with me since 1961.
  • tejay
    tejay
    Soul Shriven
    Not bugged for me, you have to look at the bookshelf before the body.
  • armshark
    armshark
    Soul Shriven
    yep, this quest is still bugged for me also, i have tried relogging multiple times, clicked things left and come back in nothing seems to be working. :(
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never mind, I was E-ing the wrong bookshelf.
    Edited by Master_Fluff on January 17, 2015 10:45AM
    Halcyon Black
  • Moxxi_Cotton20
    Moxxi_Cotton20
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged, there's only one bookcase. If there is supposed to be another, it's gone.
  • Merry
    Merry
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is not considered a necro but I thought that since I found this thread looking for a fix for this issue that someone else might too. Anyway here it is...

Enter the house, if there are no quest markers, log off and back on. On the opposite side of the room from the body just to the right of the fireplace (if you are facing it) is a book shelf on the wall (not a standing one, its ON the wall). It should be showing a quest marker after the relog. Use that bookshelf. Read the letter you got from it. NOW you can click on the body.

M
    Edited by Merry on November 12, 2015 10:18PM
  • Brunlea
    Brunlea
    ✭✭
    Merry wrote: »
    I hope this is not considered a necro but I thought that since I found this thread looking for a fix for this issue that someone else might too. Anyway here it is...

Enter the house, if there are no quest markers, log off and back on. On the opposite side of the room from the body just to the right of the fireplace (if you are facing it) is a book shelf on the wall (not a standing one, its ON the wall). It should be showing a quest marker after the relog. Use that bookshelf. Read the letter you got from it. NOW you can click on the body.

M

Just had the same problem. I loggged off in the farmhouse and logged back in, all worked after that. The hour glass was floating in the air initially, but then on relog a table appeared at the location with the quest objective.

Thank you for posting your solution :)
    Edited by Brunlea on January 24, 2016 7:27PM
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Brunlea wrote: »

M

Just had the same problem. I loggged off in the farmhouse and logged back in, all worked after that. The hour glass was floating in the air initially, but then on relog a table appeared at the location with the quest objective.

Thank you for posting your solution :)

Thank you both very much. I would have had to abandon this quest if you hadn't posted this solution :smiley:
  • vamperry99
    @Merry thank you so much.
  • ski113er
    ski113er
    How about they fix the bug that was posted in 2014..? Some people are not patient enough to look up how to fix this bug. I feel bad for them.
  • jeanne_gehringb16_ESO
    jeanne_gehringb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

M

Thank you, very much. You posted this in 2015... it is now 2019 and I found this the solution to the problem. The hour glass was floating to the right of the fireplace when you are looking at the fireplace... I logged out and back in and problem solved.
    Games are meant to be relaxing and enjoyable... so if you're stressed out by the game, then it's time to take a break.
  • AaronGR
    AaronGR
    ✭✭
    Well its 2020 and if not for this post I would have quit the quest, not sure why this issue has been going on for almost 6 years and still no fix.
    This world, where man fights against man - no, where every living thing fights to take the life of another! We kill beasts, we kill dragons, we even kill men! Fighting begets fighting, and the slaughter begins anew - such is the way of the world.