Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE PET TODAY (Clouded Senche Leopard)

• Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Are you sure your ESO and Twitch accounts are properly linked? I also got the email about the pet... and I started to watch the stream after half an hour has already passed.

I'm hoping they're just still in the process of sending them out. I've never had problems with drops and I got a crate just this morning for the regular weekend long drop event so my account is definitely linked fine. But I haven't received the email yet either and I watched the entire stream, maximized and full audio even. :/ Clouded senches are my favorite variety and I've really missed mine since switching platforms so I was excited to see them again.
    Edited by Aisleyne on February 29, 2020 9:37PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    Are you sure your ESO and Twitch accounts are properly linked? I also got the email about the pet... and I started to watch the stream after half an hour has already passed.

I'm hoping they're just still in the process of sending them out. I've never had problems with drops and I got a crate just this morning for the regular weekend long drop event so my account is definitely linked fine. But I haven't received the email yet either and I watched the entire stream, maximized and full audio even. :/ Clouded senches are my favorite variety and I've really missed mine since switching platforms so I was excited to see them again.

hmm... same. I wasn't sure if those are supposed to go out tomorrow or after the stream, so hopefuly its just delay due to staggered mails.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got pet too, I think I did not have sharing activity on.

Stream was sound on on twitch side but muted audiochannel and on background.
    Edited by Thokri on February 29, 2020 9:59PM
  • tarbos00
    tarbos00

Of course I'm sure. I got a twitch drop this afternoon, too. But I miss drops sometimes, so it's not surprising that I'm not getting this one. Just like it's not surprising when ESO crashes twice in five minutes. It's just the way it is.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had the pet, looks like they gave me one of those bad crates in replacement.

last time we got crowns for duplicate mount.
  • tarbos00
    tarbos00
    xbobx15 wrote: »

I think the drops were the pet and a crate. So you just got the crate.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tarbos00 wrote: »
    xbobx15 wrote: »

I think the drops were the pet and a crate. So you just got the crate.

blah well that sucks lol. would be nice if there were two pets, a backup but that would probably be hard to program
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So how long exactly?
  • tarbos00
    tarbos00
    So how long exactly?

If you still haven't received, you are not getting it. Welcome to the club. :(
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thank you