The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Love Bug for Heart's Day?

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been wondering why no pink torchbug aka Love Bug has been added for Heart's day for a couple of years now. I am sure it would be a very popular pet!
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we're already getting the Crimson Torchbug this month.

It's going to be available to everyone for a short while once the new version of the game launches on all systems as a consolation for the inconvenience.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Well, we're already getting the Crimson Torchbug this month.

It's going to be available to everyone for a short while once the new version of the game launches on all systems as a consolation for the inconvenience.

Oh, that's nice. :smile:

Pink would be nice, too, though.

• Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a green one :s:'(
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    herbie.jpg
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having seen the Crimson, it's definitely more red with an orange trail, than red with a pink trail, so I think there is still room for a pink love bug. :smile:
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it is late for the Season you wanted, it would seem that your prayers have been answered in the most recent datamines!

esolog.uesp.net/viewlog.php?action=view&record=collectibles&id=7284

"Pink Torchbug"

(Also soon to be available in White, Purple, and Blue it seems!)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    While it is late for the Season you wanted, it would seem that your prayers have been answered in the most recent datamines!

esolog.uesp.net/viewlog.php?action=view&record=collectibles&id=7284

"Pink Torchbug"

(Also soon to be available in White, Purple, and Blue it seems!)

Oh nice, thank you. :smile: