The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WARNING: Morkul Stronghold in Wrothgar seems to be severely bugged. Invisible walls in random places

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Literally what the title says.

The area did see a house entrance added so maybe something went wrong?

Bug report made.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker can this get looked into please?

It is at least affecting PC EU.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're looking into it.
    Staff Post
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're looking into it.

Thank you. :)
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/pxCgoWA7v9Y

Yes, please look into it (if you come in) xD
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/pxCgoWA7v9Y

Yes, please look into it (if you come in) xD

rofl, that's just evil! lmao!
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, still happening. Any update on this? It would have been really funny if someone logged out and was stuck on the other side of that invisible wall just waving at people.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They can put invisible walls here, but not in FG1 to stop people exploiting the waterfall <.<
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 27, 2020 10:06PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been to Wrothgar since the update, but I'm wondering if there's any way to get around the wall, such as by climbing up the sloped side of the building and dropping down to the door at the front?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Justosay
    Justosay
    ✭✭
    Do walls remain if you log out and then play again?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justosay wrote: »
    Do walls remain if you log out and then play again?

Yes.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This should be fixed in the next PC incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lunairetic
    Lunairetic
    ✭✭
    Just in case you were not aware, there are also some invisible walls in the Tumnosh Longhouse at Tumnosh Stronghold in Wrothgar. They are at the far end of the corner of each side of the longhouse. I checked the rest of Tumnosh Stronghold along with the exterior of the mine & did not find any other invisible walls however.
    twitter.com/TESfangirrl
    Blood for the Pact!!
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man and I had been doing dailies there. :s
  • HappyFlower
    HappyFlower
    ✭✭

When is the next incremental patch? I've been stuck on this quest all this week and would love to continue.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When is the next incremental patch? I've been stuck on this quest all this week and would love to continue.

Probably Monday. Check for the forum banner later today or tomorrow, that's when they usually announce next week's maintenance.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    They can put invisible walls here, but not in FG1 to stop people exploiting the waterfall <.<

The best way to do that would not be to put in an invisible wall, but to make killing the skipped bosses a requirement for the pledge.

They're already required to get the speed and no death achievements. So waterfalling is a useless tactic there.

And yes, it's always a bit embarrassing in a "really, you're doing this cheese?" sort of way when the yolo child leaps down the waterfall. The idea that they're not capable of slaughtering a few dreugh on the way to their keys does mark them as a bit pathetic.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How does this happen though? I understand game mechanics overlap in the code all the time, but invbisible walls? How?
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

The best way to do that would not be to put in an invisible wall, but to make killing the skipped bosses a requirement for the pledge.

They're already required to get the speed and no death achievements. So waterfalling is a useless tactic there.

And yes, it's always a bit embarrassing in a "really, you're doing this cheese?" sort of way when the yolo child leaps down the waterfall. The idea that they're not capable of slaughtering a few dreugh on the way to their keys does mark them as a bit pathetic.

But they want to be carried! its too much of a pain to fight a couple minibosses and some dreugh! they're TOO STRONG! :D
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Half the time it takes longer because people can't jump up the bank <.<
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then there's the fact that it's simply funner seeing if you hit that one tiny pebble doing the taking the jump a la BOOONZAAA-AAUUUW!....

Hey that's what I spend most my soulgems on! Shortcuts! :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Llynya
    Llynya
    ✭✭
    Lunairetic wrote: »
    Just in case you were not aware, there are also some invisible walls in the Tumnosh Longhouse at Tumnosh Stronghold in Wrothgar. They are at the far end of the corner of each side of the longhouse. I checked the rest of Tumnosh Stronghold along with the exterior of the mine & did not find any other invisible walls however.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the quick fix about the Morkul stronghold!
    As described here, we have invisible walls in the Tumnosh-longhouse as well (inside the house, both rooms at the end on both sides) and I just checked: unfortunately they didn't get fixed with this, so I just wanted to do a quick heads-up about this bug. Our Orc-clan is looking forward to be able to use this beds and other furniture there soon again. :D

Thank you and have a nice day!
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Half the time it takes longer because people can't jump up the bank <.<

LOL

Or you have to wipe because they immediately pull the boss and there goes hard mode.

I’ve taken to walking down the correct way slaughtering everything before me, just to show the spineless ones how easy it is.

‘Undaunted’? My arse. They don’t deserve the keys.
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭
    This issue seems to still be here on the PS4 NA server. Any chance it's going to get fixed soon?
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So about 2 months for console?
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started Orsinium on my alt and found some invisible walls outside the palace in Orsinium. Might have been environment texture/fixtures that hadn't loaded properly but I'm not sure.
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    i had texture/fixture problems in Orcinium forever... sometime towers just goes invisible when i zone in and out in the Palace

This is the only zone with these issues for me
  • Llynya
    Llynya
    ✭✭
    Llynya wrote: »
    Lunairetic wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the quick fix about the Morkul stronghold!
    As described here, we have invisible walls in the Tumnosh-longhouse as well (inside the house, both rooms at the end on both sides) and I just checked: unfortunately they didn't get fixed with this, so I just wanted to do a quick heads-up about this bug. Our Orc-clan is looking forward to be able to use this beds and other furniture there soon again. :D

Thank you and have a nice day!

Thank you, it's working on PC-EU again!
  • Rzebco
    Rzebco
    Any update on when this might be fixed for NA XBOX? Showed up to Morkul Stronghold and cannot even get close to the building to get the dailies. Half the merchants in the middle are floating about 3 feet in the air..

• RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How this happens tho? Not like it is some small clipping at the far end corner of the map where no ones go.
    Like team make a house map and no one ever actually walk around to test it.
    Amazing.
  • RusevCrush
    RusevCrush
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on the console fix? Sick of checking in game.