The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Soundtrack?

• Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading this but I am unsure if any more recent information has been stated since this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6108815#Comment_6108815
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Which reminds me, we really need access to all the new music since Murkmire and until now. I have managed to find everything up until Summerset, but the Murkmire and Elsweyr stuff isn't available anywhere in decent quality, plus lots of the new bard songs since Morrowind and up until now are also not available.

@ZOS_SoundMaster any chance of seeing this downloadable or at least being sold anywhere that doesn't require a 3rd party subscription or streaming? Call me old fashioned, but I like to own the mp3 files I listen to, and not having to rely on tools like iTunes to listen to my music. Amazon also doesn't sell digital goods to those of us living in the EU part of the world. Lots of smaller artists use Bandcamp and other similar services, where you can pay easily via PayPal or wirth credit card, and get instant access to the music without the hassles of streaming or having to rely on a specific player or other software. Would you consider making the ESO music available on something like that? That would also mean we could get access to the stuff that still hasn't been released on the former Amazon and iTunes albums.

For now, I have to rely on downloading the albums that people upload to services like YouTube. It's not that I wouldn't want to show my support by actually buying the music, it's more that you don't provide it on any platform of convenience for the EU people.

Yes, there is a soundtrack release in the works for Elsweyr. :)

As for the Murkmire music and other odds & ends that haven't had an official release, hopefully we'll do another "ESO Odd & Ends" soundtrack (as we have in the past) later in the year that collects up everything that has yet to see the light of day.

And thanks for the kind words!

- Brad

Edited by Darkhorse1975 on February 26, 2020 11:14AM
    Master Craftsman!
  • tracksilver
    tracksilver
    ✭✭
    I remember reading this but I am unsure if any more recent information has been stated since this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6108815#Comment_6108815
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Which reminds me, we really need access to all the new music since Murkmire and until now. I have managed to find everything up until Summerset, but the Murkmire and Elsweyr stuff isn't available anywhere in decent quality, plus lots of the new bard songs since Morrowind and up until now are also not available.

@ZOS_SoundMaster any chance of seeing this downloadable or at least being sold anywhere that doesn't require a 3rd party subscription or streaming? Call me old fashioned, but I like to own the mp3 files I listen to, and not having to rely on tools like iTunes to listen to my music. Amazon also doesn't sell digital goods to those of us living in the EU part of the world. Lots of smaller artists use Bandcamp and other similar services, where you can pay easily via PayPal or wirth credit card, and get instant access to the music without the hassles of streaming or having to rely on a specific player or other software. Would you consider making the ESO music available on something like that? That would also mean we could get access to the stuff that still hasn't been released on the former Amazon and iTunes albums.

For now, I have to rely on downloading the albums that people upload to services like YouTube. It's not that I wouldn't want to show my support by actually buying the music, it's more that you don't provide it on any platform of convenience for the EU people.

Yes, there is a soundtrack release in the works for Elsweyr. :)

As for the Murkmire music and other odds & ends that haven't had an official release, hopefully we'll do another "ESO Odd & Ends" soundtrack (as we have in the past) later in the year that collects up everything that has yet to see the light of day.

And thanks for the kind words!

- Brad

He lied in that post, they've released all the others at that time. They already had all those released, for some weird reason they skipped Murkmire from the packs.
    Zones like Imperial City, Boss fights, Clockwork city, Hews Bane, Gold Coast, Wrothgar, Cold Harbor are all in these packs. Murkmire was the only one skipped out on.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! I love the Murkmire music! It's more ambient than the other zones.
  • Arjuna1696
    Arjuna1696
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to be another voice saying: Murkmire OST please!
    Arjúna | Wood Elf Stamina Warden | of the Undying Song | Flawless Conquerer
    Tangles-Up-In-Blue | Argonian Magicka Warden | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Marcełine | Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Nausîcaä | Breton Magicka Templar | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer