The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Totally unacceptable that there is no no-cp alliance locked campaign. I feel discriminated by that!

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Totally unacceptable that there is no no-cp alliance locked campaign (pvp)! That is only benefiting spying and stuff like that, imo. Pls explain to me what is the reason that there is an alliance locked cp campaign but none no-cp campaign. If some ppl for whatever reason want a non locked campaign, ok, implement an additional campaign for that. The vast majority of players want and need an alliance locked campaign. No-cp is the (imo) more pure and hardcore pvp (yeah give me your hate replies if you have to) and im sure we, the no-cp pvpers, are not a minority. As a no-cp pvp player i feel discriminated by that.
Edited by silver1surfer69 on February 25, 2020 11:29PM
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all of u who give me some hate replies now: Imo cp pvp is more easy, eg every expereinced player is about almost unkillable. No-cp pvp is harder to play (imo) and more pure. I personally do not like and do not enjoy cp pvp.
    Edited by silver1surfer69 on February 25, 2020 11:19PM
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry this might be the wrong thread slot here in bug reports. Administrator pls move it to pvp, since i cant do it. Ty!
    PC/EU
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    U can close this thread if need, i started a similar 1 in the pvp topic.
    PC/EU
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can close this thread if need, i started a similar 1 in the pvp topic.

Might be in the wrong place but you are correct. Lock CP has proven it's the most popular since thehy offered choice yet they kill lock noCP and boosting etc will be back.

I'd settled for a lock noCP 7 day tho.

I prefer noCP too, faster action.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a bug. It doesn't belong here.

Complaining about non-cp pvp is like saying "it's not fair, he has a sword that's bigger than mine".

You just want to one shot people but the crit resistance they can add in CP prevents you from doing so.

CP is there to customise your character. It's part of your tool set. It's part of the character. You may as well complain about the different levels in skills. Having someone with destro staff at 50 is just unfair, right?

Either way, this is categorically not a bug.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭

Complaining about non-cp pvp is like saying "it's not fair, he has a sword that's bigger than mine".

You just want to one shot people but the crit resistance they can add in CP prevents you from doing so.

CP is there to customise your character. It's part of your tool set. It's part of the character. You may as well complain about the different levels in skills. Having someone with destro staff at 50 is just unfair, right?

Thanks for reading what i wrote in my replies above^^
    PC/EU
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    killing the locked no-cp makes this patch number one on my list of worst eso patches. even before murkmire.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    There player who still play No-CP PVP?
    I thought that campaign died and filled with PVE'rs doing quest, fishing and getting skyshard.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You obviously don't play noCP enough to have experience

When BG went CP it explained everything. It was suddenly a dull tank slug fest and ruined the play style.

NoCP is perfect for Battlegrounds.

Likewise it's cool that a CP160 can be on the same footing as a CP810, YES you have to adapt, but no one decent is getting 1 shot in noCP.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best patch since lock was introduced.

I mean the games in the bin but unlocking noCP is the best single change ever. Faction Lock and CP PvP suck.
  • kuutar
    kuutar
    Yep, I think this was a bad move. Bring back locked non-cp.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox NA I am sure this will be of enormous importance to the 5 players who play noCP.