The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awesome guild store / harrowstorm

preevious
preevious
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, all.

Any fellow AGS users, here, that could tell me if their version is functional?
I updated it, it says in the changelog that the version installed is for harrowstorm, it's activated and I have all the required libs.

However, I only get the limited vanilla guild store, since update.

Anyone else having that problem?
Thanks !
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been so long since I have use the stock Store UI...

I noticed last night that I am missing the Drop Down arrow to change the guilds while at the bank, i have to use F instead. I did have the other features of AGS.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much.

I suppose I have an incompatibility with another add-on, then, wich cause AGS to fail completely. I'll try to disable them one by one. As you said, it's been long for me as well, and I don't miss it.

Here's hoping it's not MM causing the issue!
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news ! MM is not causing the issue !
    Bad news ! Even with AGS alone, it keeps having absolutely no effect.

Oh, well .. maybe the next update will "fix it" for me
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @preevious, someone in my partner guild had the same issue and for them it worked to turn off the 'Enable guild trader list' setting, so if you have that on maybe try this :)
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes, problem identified.

Seems like some dependencies were accessible by minion a bit later than they should have been.
    It was caused by libChatMessage, apparently. The v1.1.1 did not show up on my minion until today.

Problem solved, thanks !