The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Brink of Failure - PC/ EU - PvE focused guild

arun_rajputb16_ESO
arun_rajputb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Brink of Failure is looking for all kinds of players focused on PvE content - RPGers or MMOers - DPS, Healers, Tanks. For casual & hardcore players of all types.

We have a guild house (adding sets) & Discord /w bots.

PM me if you're interested. No restrictions on skill, dps, level or playstyle. Join us for content and laughs

My long term plan is to setup a a guild with active players that want to complete content together. I'd like everyone to work together to help each other with the objective being the hardest content in the game, if that's of interest. The most important thing is to build a healthy, non trolly community of people chatting away in game or discord.

As the guld grows, we'll be organising regular events like zone completion, skyshard/mages guild runs, world boss runs, achievement chasing, etc. I'm also setting up a trials section where, those that are inclined, can join and work towadrs completing that content.

There are no restriction or prerequisites on level, gear, skill, achievements or other. As long as you're willing to play as a team, try to improve, help others and get along with guild members you're welcome to be a part of the Brink of Failure

PM me here, or in game on @CaptainRaj
Edited by arun_rajputb16_ESO on February 26, 2020 3:56AM
  • dingl78
    dingl78
    Hey
    I’m looking for a guild to run dungeons,Trials etc
    Would like an invite
    @dingl78
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Heey,

I'm also looking for a guild to do mid/end game content with.
    Can you please invite, If you need to know more about me let me know and i tell you.

@AdmiraalTimbo
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    dingl78 wrote: »
    Hey
    I’m looking for a guild to run dungeons,Trials etc
    Would like an invite
    @dingl78
    Heey,

I'm also looking for a guild to do mid/end game content with.
    Can you please invite, If you need to know more about me let me know and i tell you.

@AdmiraalTimbo

Invited you both :)