The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ald carac wasnt reverted

iCaliban
iCaliban
✭✭✭✭✭
Literally in the patch notes, also literally no change in game. This map is beyond garbage and needs to be reverted asap
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhh.. it was reverted for me. No more side-walls surrounding the spawn points, yes?
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhh.. it was reverted for me. No more side-walls surrounding the spawn points, yes?

Well ***. I assumed they fixed the garbage arena map. Dont quite remember. The one you used to be able to mount on
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »

Well ***. I assumed they fixed the garbage arena map. Dont quite remember. The one you used to be able to mount on

They reverted the map with the spinning blade trap in the middle. While i support that change, i wish they would revert the one with mounting. I hate the current DM version of that map, nonstop AOE cluster.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They reverted the map with the spinning blade trap in the middle. While i support that change, i wish they would revert the one with mounting. I hate the current DM version of that map, nonstop AOE cluster.

Agreed. Especially egregious if you have a few wardens or harmony necros
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I miss the old version of that map too. So many cool spots to fight.. all the gutters, stairs, trees, structures. Fun stuff. Only annoying thing is it often takes a while for the fight to start because none of the teams can find each other at first.. which I assume is why the change in the first place. But I thought enabling mounting was a decent solution.

I'm happy about the Ald Carac revert. This version of the map is much better.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spinny blade one for DM now is taking place on the same as the landgrabs were, it has those long side paths which are a ESPECIALLY rough place to sand which people lol at least now the loop around in spawn is not such an extreme chokepoint it pretty much always ended up in a GY camp with both teams pressuring the "middle" one to the point they could not get out of spawn area, now they can push through one of the teams to the long paths
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you mean the Outpost map. Yeah, I miss that full map, it was fun.
  • Rhorlak_Wulfmare
    Rhorlak_Wulfmare
    ✭✭✭

Honestly that was the map that needed reverting the most.