The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Earth tear cavern elemental house UPDATE!!!!

bluelights400
bluelights400
✭✭✭
I have updated earth tear a bit hahaha, I said it was finished, I LIED !!!
HERE IS THE AIR SECTION!! i will add more (the bit with the fountain I had just done up a bit more so excuse that haha)

gqi9jajwxwlq.jpg
3wl6epm59p4r.jpg
2lcnlg9rzce5.jpg
q4m9kbo5shct.jpg
f7tr5pjh5dmx.jpg
ual304n070yy.jpg

i love borzois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    More of air
    tawd7z302bx6.jpg
    52es6ba5g024.jpg
    v948jy59oyt4.jpg
    69me6mad8xj3.jpg
    42tyjhboe971.jpg
    6s9flav2zaoa.jpg
    zkhqixwuci7s.jpg
    12bols3q6e2i.jpg
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Elyedia's bedroom, in air section, but I made it to look like my first home in autumn's gate. This is because I like to think Elyedia came across an empty home overgrown with plants, she makes her home there and one day she sleeps and awakes in Earth tear, but she falls back asleep soon after and awakes in her normal home. She believes its a dream, but moving behind the willow tree that grows through the walls and plants, reveals behind the wall of this overgrown home, is actually a mystical door to Earth tear cavern. weird ik but I think of it that way haha.bpr6j34uwu8p.jpg
    a1gsscgjey5t.jpg
    q8a75n47ejgq.jpg
    uvj8ynrzvzkr.jpg
    1fjmz55if2mp.jpg
    f83glhgrl782.jpg
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    More of the bedroom, I made makeup compacts out of a drink, sea shells, and mirrors !!!!, oh and hair brushes for powder! It would be cool if we could place the adornments down as like a collectable furnishing :P something smol but cute, or maybe the makeup and body paints in cool themed containers, , idk haha it would be a fancy and cool feature. I like the idea of knowing how cosmetics would be stored and made, whether its like some kind of twisty tube or rouge pot, kind of like depending on the culture/ advancement of each tamriellic culture haha. h8mpyk6oznmw.jpg
    rtm2com5t9ou.jpg
    yh3ilbfrlina.jpg
    qcfrnvkvw6rm.jpg
    62kvvbhwxtm8.jpg
    n31ixy1rcvsh.jpg
    hk04jegczfsn.jpg
    h8qf2jvb2135.jpg
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Time for the BATHING AREA100j31dgm9py.jpg
    qbwbqd4bm78c.jpg
    i6jx15f0xlwz.jpg
    62tpq6628kha.jpg
    apbd2i3tokr9.jpg

I like to think its so lonely here you can just get out of the bath and then dry your feet on a sheet of flowers
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Time for WATER!!!!
    I have a toon for each area (Not earth yet though!)
    nd5ll0y8wzqk.jpg
    caxcner4ok6h.jpg
    wrbcwci867ag.jpg
    f8eyqzqzpgds.jpg
    u8z1ntadcyw6.jpg
    tbh90wf91r4c.jpg
    9pp3wsdnn0dw.jpg
    j418tc0d126o.jpg
    pd2lqje0agps.jpg
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    My water guardian! Angelica Silver-Sea
    zebkvlwin459.jpg
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    The fire section!! and My guardian Nariel Ald-Molag-Kynd
    rse8mb9qioyx.jpg
    r0tniwqv33st.jpg
    u2yo8k1ayxmb.jpg
    tqxo7s42wtmt.jpg
    ti51qpqodb47.jpg
    cip4m5bat45x.jpg
    q3gaxscch8kk.jpg
    z5pilgdq7e7r.jpg
    0lx77em8xpxb.jpg
    tdc9ln496t1i.jpg

• bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Ok last section!! EARTH!! I will update with my fairy/guardian soon ! :)

hu3bfk7z7bag.jpg
    go7c154987i6.jpg
    1o3mw32a5kpw.jpg
    ynr6ousdl0f5.jpg
    mlb432t2o5z9.jpg
    zwtafhs5i0gg.jpg
    3ehp1qsfn76q.jpg
    rnlg737tclmf.jpg
    h0z56f19n5rx.jpg

Msg me if you wanna be invited to the house!! Im making individual elemental homes!!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The house is nicely decorated but I can't really see the theme you're going for in the Earth and Air sections, personally. They are very beautiful though! I love your bedroom area in particular, that vanity is just so lovely!
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    @spartaxoxo Hi! Thank you so much, air I see as large open spaces, rustling leaves and Whites, golds and items of regal nature. I chose that bit to be air because I like to think the crystals hold some kind of sky magic that can be tapped into. If I could, I would add more of those mists but They arent big enough, so I thought lots of leaves, cherry trees and things that remind me of my Grandad's garden on a breezy summer day. I guess the air section has more of a personal nature to it.
    Earth is just lots of plants and trees, I just said earth because it sounds cooler! :) Thank you so much for viewing my home and feel free to look around, I'll add you to have a look! 😊😊
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the Alinor themed stuff because there are smaller details of wings and feathers! :)
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Now that I understand what you were going for I like your air area much better! What platform are you on?
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    @spartaxoxo Im on PC/NA, my name is BlueLights400!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw. I'm on PS4. Would have liked to visit. :)