The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where did my Kaalgrontiid statue go?

cherryskary
cherryskary
✭✭✭
Hey folks, I feel like I'm going nuts here. A friend of mine gifted the Kaalgrontiid statue to me from the crown store last month, but it has gone missing!

I logged in after the statue left the CS, but it popped up saying I had a gift. I accepted it, but couldn't find it anywhere.
I can't find it in my inventory, collections, bank, or houses. I'm not sure what happened. I'm hoping maybe I'm just blind or looking in the wrong place and someone can tell me where it might be. I've submitted a ticket but still hopeful that I'm just blind.

Grateful for any help. Ty.

Best Answer

• cherryskary
    cherryskary
    ✭✭✭
    That's where I assumed it would go, but was nowhere to be found.

Anyway, the answer is it was returned. I sent the thank you and it confirmed, but game froze and apparently sent it back to my friend for safe keeping. Friend was able to resend it thankfully, but he didn't get a notification about the return. So if this happens have your buddy check his returned crown gifts.

Kaalgrontiid now proudly sits atop a trove of gold and crystals in the bowels of my Psiijic Villa.
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to see it in your available furnishings when you go to decorate a house? It should be a courtyard item, I believe.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it turned up.
    Are you able to see it in your available furnishings when you go to decorate a house? It should be a courtyard item, I believe.

That's not always the case.

There is a well known bug where furnishings appear to vanish but are possibly just bizarrely being hidden by addons.

I've seen that one myself.

Note to anyone who has furniture vanish after reclaiming it from a home, the undo button will put it back in the house, and disabling addons might let you see it. Failing that you need to contact CS who it has been reported, can fix this. Presumably by deleting the hidden item and creating a new one.