The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[RP Social guild] Storytellers and Slavers - Discord available

Mindmadness
Storytellers and Slavers guild is recruiting for ESO RP and/or ERP. We have friendly atmosphere and occasional events. Read more below!

About us

Storytellers and Slavers guild has been on the server for some time now. It consists of RP veterans and newcomers alike, all +18. Overall ESO is very familiar game for us so you might find company into pledges and such as well. We keep our atmosphere friendly and welcome newcomers to the RP community and hope to grow into big RP guild one day!

Surprisingly many of our members in Storytellers and Slavers have well furnished houses, ready for all kinds of RP needs! We host RP and ERP events in these houses (and outdoors as well!) and it's always clearly told what kind of event is it about so you can join events that suit into your liking.

Requirements

- We require that even if you're new to RP, you are eager to learn.
- Genuine interest into RP
- Respect other members of the guild
- Age 18+ (as should be for this game)

Discord and contacts

If you got interested into joining the guild, contact us through contacts below:
Discord: Goldsurge#5211 (me) and GM Souli#5362
Ingame: @Geralt2743 (me) and GM @SouliSoulBlack
  • Mindmadness
    Bump! Since been a while.

Guild is more active than ever and very much alive so join in the fun! Former GM has stepped down from the duty so he's no longer in active work. In other words: don't add or message Souli and disturb his discord peace. :smile:

Just send me the discord request #Goldsurge#5211 and I guide you all the way to the guild. See you in Tamriel!
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread again and presenting me as new GM.

Storytellers and slavers is still active RP guild on PC-EU! We are very beginner friendly group :)

You can apply in game via guild finder or pm me @Ithilis in game.
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Bump to let people know we are still an active roleplaying guild on PC EU.

Our guild celebrated it's 2nd anniversary in Augustus, with contests, giveaway and lottery.

ZuEolRM.png

EqODBnR.png

We are open for new members, looking for casual or story-oriented RP or ERP :smile:
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist