The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Achievement Items for Master X Furnisher

Kittytravel
Kittytravel
✭✭✭✭✭
For the achievements like "Master Clothing Furnisher" "Master Blacksmithing Furnisher" etc there currently is (to my knowledge) no reward tied to them such as a dye/color/achievement furniture.

I think it'd be a neat idea to offer replicas of the various gatherable materials and the pre-requisite of these is those achievements. The items themselves can cost something like 500-1000 gold each perhaps and you can buy any of the type you want. So for "Master Clothing Furnisher" for example you'd be able to buy a replica plant of Jute, Flax, Cotton, Spidersilk, Ebonthread, Kreshweed, Ironweed, Silverweed, Void Bloom, Ancestor Silk.

These items wouldn't be harvestable they would just be cosmetic. But it'd be nice if I could make my own garden with the various assortment of plants and herbs that are already in the game in addition to the various woods and herbs that I could use to decorate more. The same goes for Jewelry seams.

Here's some various images to give you an idea of a few items.
Voidbloom Void_Bloom_Plant.jpg

Violet Coprinus latest?cb=20140429201527

Dwarven Ore ON-node-Dwarven_Ore.jpg

Copper Seam Copper_Seam.jpg

Nightwood Log Nightwood_Wood.jpg
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There should definitely be rewards tied to furnishing achievements.

You have to wonder why there aren't already, frankly.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want decorative herbs and mushrooms to make a garden, also I would like the animal trap you see when you do clothing surveys.

Edit: the voidbloom exists as a luxury furnishing
    Edited by kind_hero on February 22, 2020 10:41AM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Edit: the voidbloom exists as a luxury furnishing

Ah yeah I forgot about that; maybe they will add more this year though I still feel like they should be tied to the furnishing recipe achievements.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically there are furnishings that you can buy only when you're a grand master crafter. Like one of them is a bush that has butterflies coming out of it every so often.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically there are furnishings that you can buy only when you're a grand master crafter. Like one of them is a bush that has butterflies coming out of it every so often.

Yep and the wood harvest piles, but those are actually for Grand Master Harvester.
    These are specifically recommendations for the Master X Furnisher as it relates to learning a pre-determined amount of furniture crafting recipes.
    I'm not complaining about the current achievement furniture for crafting achievements; I'm saying that there could and should be more considering the in-game models available to ZOS at the current time. I don't imagine converting these to non-interactables as they did with the Voidbloom then popping up a new Harvesting Achievement Furnisher or such would be all that difficult. So I suggested it here.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's a great idea to have achievement furnishings for the housing achievements. But, I think your suggestions fit better with the harvester achievements than they do the furnishing ones, esp. since we don't actually use any of these to craft housing items, though the materials are found within these nodes.

I don't have anything else to suggest, though, so these are still very good suggestions. And, we'd have these as furnishings, which would be cool. Though, I think I'd only use the plants.