Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build Swap Idea

Eortalpeid
Eortalpeid
✭✭
It would be cool if you could change between your characters in-game without having to log out to the load screen. If not in combat it would be cool if it was possible to swap between your characters. This would allow for people to swap between different builds, and benefit ZOS by promoting multiple characters. Think of all them sky shards hommie. In addition, it would save some time when I que up sorc dps as a tank for a rando. Then its MHK and I suck. I could just swap to my tank real quick in-game before starting, and the lame group wouldn’t boot me after we wipe firs boss 7 times with my 13K hp. OP 4 Life.
  • Na0cho
    Na0cho
    ✭✭✭
    *Gets popcorn*
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character login server and game server are two different servers so it would take a pretty hefty change in how the game is designed and probably ultimately create a plethora of new bugs and lag, it is unviable I feel.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS loves login screens. We all have to deal with it. Sometimes I wonder if it doesn't provide a spreadsheet metric they can boast to investors. :/