The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

suddenly low fps?

DarkStrifeYT
DarkStrifeYT
✭✭✭
Hello i used to play on high settings with 60 fps and now im only getting 30 or lower in any situation. Is this a game bug or is there old files that need to be removed?
I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Frame rate and performance issues in ESO can be caused by different things as PC setups will vary from player to player. We recommend anyone suffering performance issues to go through our basic troubleshooting listed here. If you've gone through these steps and your performance issues continue, you should then go ahead and open a ticket with customer support. In your ticket make sure to include a game consultant report so our support team can look over your PC specifications.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DarkStrifeYT
    DarkStrifeYT
    ✭✭✭
    thanks i fixed it, it was a software issue.
    I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...