The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

🥃 Vanquish (PC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

Savina
Savina
✭✭✭

~Vanquish~

www.vanquishguild.com

Recruitment Status: OPEN by website application only (be thorough!)
Home Server: NA, PC, DAGGERFALL COVENANT for PvP - All factions for PvE
Guild Type: Casual in nature, hardcore in play! We take our fun serious and with a shot of tequila! We are dedicated to our members and one another. Vanquish does not overly focus on any one area, if you consider yourself a hardcore end game player, hardcore RP'r or hardcore anything, we may not be the right guild for you. We are an all-inclusive guild with no specific requirements centered around content.
Guild Focus: None, we enjoy ALL aspects TESO throws our way!
Age Requirement: 18 years of age or older (Average age in guild is 35-55+.)
Voice: Discord (Only required to be able to listen for events)

About Vanquish:

A guild built from years of experience - we focus on doing more with less with a selfless leadership and members that drive the guild through all the content The Elder Scrolls Online throws our way! Consider us “casually hardcore” with an emphasis on the player behind the keyboard over in game accomplishments. Focused on bringing our members ESO's content in a mature and friendly environment as we look towards the PvE end game and PvP aspects of ESO. We are a no drama, fun enabling, and content driven guild. Vanquish is seeking like-minded individuals to share in the adventure that is The Elder Scrolls Online!

Vanquish Facts:
  • Stationed on: NA Server
  • We are a guild with the intention of doing more with less and quality over quantity. (350+ active members).  Comprised of gamers who consider themselves "casually hardcocre", we are one of ESO's longest running (Founded 3/30/14), most established and stable guilds
  • We utilize Discord as our primary voice coms.
  • While end game, PvP and PvE is our goal, we enjoy all aspects of game play and the road that leads to such. We enjoy beginner to veteran content and host a wide range of social events within the guild. You can look at our calendar of Events here
  • We cater to an “older” crowd with an age requirement of 18+. (Our average age is 35-55+.)
  • While the guild Commanders resides in the EST time zone, we cater to and support players from all over. We hold events across various times and days of play.
  • All guild organized PvP events and our nightly PvP group are DC.  Our blood runs blue, only DC PvP is guild supported.
  • All alliances are welcome for PvE content.

Vanquish Core Values:
  • Respect – A respectful guild is a successful guild.
  • Attitude – A good attitude leads to good times.
  • Loyalty – A loyal member leads to guild cohesion.
  • Activity – An active guild is a fun guild.
  • Confidence – A confident member is a drama free member.

Vanquish Members:

You will find the members of Vanquish to be an active and driven group while selflessly helping one another and putting their guild mates ahead of themselves. The leaders within Vanquish, could not ask for a finer bunch of people to share in the adventure that is TESO. Within our ranks, we have a wide range of people from PhD’s to stay at home moms, from law enforcement and active military to full time students, writers, self-employed individuals, martial artists, chefs, editors and everything in between! In Vanquish you will find more than a gaming guild you will find a community of like-minded people all focused on enabling one another!

Vanquish Leadership:

Vanquish is led by the husband and wife team of Duck and Savina. They are supported by Guild Captains Infidelux and DanTheMann5 and their Vanquish Leadership Core. Our leadership team follows a “guild first” philosophy, forgoing playing entirely for themselves and putting the guild and its members ahead of all else. Helpful, understanding, transparent and confident, the leaders of Vanquish drive the guild ever forward in order to take their membership from where they have been to where they have not! 

Vanquish Recruitment Protocol:

If you are interested in Vanquish and finding a long-term place to call home, please visit us at www.vanquishguild.com and fill out an application (please be thorough). You can reply to this thread or private message Savina here on these forums with any questions you may have!  

Remember, choosing a guild should not be taken lightly. We encourage you to visit our website to get a feel for Vanquish prior to making any decisions! There is a public forum on the website where you can post any questions you might have regarding Vanquish. Vanquish’s Code of Conduct and F.A.Q.’s can be found at our website under the “Overview” tab. Please take the time to read these.

Thank you for your interest in Vanquish, and regardless of where our paths take us, we wish you well,

The Vanquish Leadership Team 

11/8/2020 - Vanquish created a recruitment video for the #TAMRIELTOGETHER contest!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbraRLYa1w&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=VanquishGuild

Edited by Savina on March 17, 2024 10:40PM
  • Saidar
    Saidar
    I have been a member of this guild for about a year and a half now and can still say without any hesitation whatsoever, that it is the best guild I have ever been a part of in any game. You will not find a friendlier more helpful / supportive group of people anywhere. We do a little bit of everything from sky shard gathering to Vet DLC content. If there's something people want to do all they have to do is speak up and you can usually get a group together. We even have a fishing group!!! (we really do :) )
  • Nales
    Nales
    ✭✭
    Will you do trials with me?
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    We run a number of trials, both normal and vet each week. You can have a look at our events page HERE

Most of our events are Static:

Mondays
    9pm EST we do something called Monday Night Madness which is the DLC World Boss runs.
    Tuesdays:
    8pm EST - Vet DLC runs
    9pm EST - Alternates with 1 week being Zone clears of Skyshards, Dolmens, Public Dungeon while the alternating week focuses on the Undaunted Dailies.
    11pm EST - Vet DLC runs for the pst players
    Wednesdays:
    Warzone which is the 30 day campaign in Cryodiil
    Thursdays:
    This will be our "Take the Pledge" night which comprises of random groups taking on the challenges of the scheduled pledges. It's meant for any role and any level. Groups do vets, hm vets or if you have newer toons, normal.
    Fridays:
    1pm EST: Normal Trials
    9pm EST is Friday Night Fights. This is a PVE Cyrodiil romp with 2 drinks in each hand. Nothing serious but loads of fun, laughter, and togetherness. Must be DC as we are a DC guild
    Saturdays:
    11am EST is Sat Morn Smackdown. 3 zones of world boss clears
    8pm EST Vet progression Tier 1 trials
    11:30pm EST Normal Trials
    (also on sat we have impromptu events like this week we are running a All Warden Trial. Sometimes we have PVP 101 class. It's usually random on what gets thrown up)
    Sundays:
    1:30pm EST is Breakfast Club Trials that are normal. Grab coffee or a martini.
    7pm EST is Fish Fest (fishing obviously)
    8:30pm EST is Vet Progression Tier 2 trials.

Feel free to stop by the Vanquish site and feel out an application.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great applications this week, Burrito Master, Ama Sturnar, Quacki, and Sekhmet Qa'Bast.

Welcome to Vanquish all!
    Edited by Savina on October 24, 2019 12:07AM
  • Garisaan
    Garisaan
    I've been with Vanquish since March of 2019 and I gotta say that you couldn't find a better group of people to be around. :)

As stated, we do a bit of everything from Vet Trial content to random dungeon romps and even a drunken PvP romp or two. And yes, there is a fishing event on Sundays. In fact, I'm the one who runs it. *yay, shameless plug*

We come from all walks of life, mainly based in NA, but we also have quite a few members from other parts of the world too. No matter how hardcore or casual you may be, we're all good people. And if you're interested, we have a place for ya. Come check out the guild website, ask questions and enjoy the company we provide. You won't regret it.

@Garisaan, Resident Cat-Dog
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you found your way to the website Nales, and welcome aboard.
  • NukeLikeTheBomb
    NukeLikeTheBomb
    Soul Shriven
    Originally, I started playing ESO because I was told there was plenty of content that could be experienced as a solo player. The MMO aspect never appealed to me. I had heard plenty of stories from friends about the drama that goes along with MMO guilds. After completing the main quest and Cadwell's Gold, I felt like I had done just about everything there was to do that might interest me. Just as I was about to move on to a new game, I came across a post for Vanquish. What got my attention was the "older, no drama" description. I figured I'd give it a shot...

That was well over a year ago, and here I am, still playing ESO, all thanks to the people in this guild!

I've experienced so many things in this game that I never would have touched had I not joined. I never would have ventured into Cyrodiil, but now I'm in there killing AD and EP multiple nights every week (I was hooked after joining just one Friday Night Fights event). I never would have went into a normal trial, but now I'm pushing through vet hard mode trials. I even finished vMA recently! The best part is there is no pressure to do any of these things... these folks are so knowledgeable and helpful, it makes just about everything feel accessible.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Saidar
    Saidar
    Welcome to our new Vanquish members AJ, Mo, Alexander, Sinth, Karidan and Wattstoration!

• Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    What did you do Saturday?

Vanquish took off their armor and ran MoL naked! Read about it Here. Memories we made and lots of laughs we had....

Screenshot_20191116_160755.png

It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Thanks to all that participated.

Edited by Savina on November 17, 2019 7:03PM
  • mintymoon
    mintymoon
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join you guys. I sent an application through the website a few days ago!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    mintymoon wrote: »
    Would love to join you guys. I sent an application through the website a few days ago!

I'm not sure it went through as all the applications have been approved at this time. Could you tell us the name or @name you listed on the application so we can double check? Is it possible the application was approved and we missed getting your in-game invite out?

Either way ....message me here @Savina or in game @Savina.09 and we will get it sorted out.
    Edited by Savina on November 24, 2019 4:00AM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Minty for re-sending a application. Can't say for sure what happened to the first as we never seen it on our end.

Welcome to Vanquish! A officer will get your guild invite out sometime in the next 48 hours.
  • BroddFletcher
    BroddFletcher
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I applied this morning!

Does the guild have an estate with crafting stations, practice target dummies and stuff like that? And a guild talbard, maybe?
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭

Hi! I applied this morning!

Does the guild have an estate with crafting stations, practice target dummies and stuff like that? And a guild talbard, maybe?

Hello @BroddFletcher !

Vanquish has all those things and more. I'm in the process of reading your application right now, we'll be getting you approved shortly.
  • Saidar
    Saidar
    Vanquish is in the midsts of numerous Christmas activities. We just finished up our first ever production of An ESO Christmas Carol, which was way too much fun! Our Guild Leader’s “Pay it Forward” challenge is in full swing and we are looking forward to the Secret Santa exchange and the Vanquish Christmas party. In the meantime we’re still running dungeons and trials and continuing to support the efforts of the Daggerfall Covenant in Cyrodiil!!

As you can see we have a little something for everyone, come join us!
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the application at your site? I don't see it on the front page or the upper links.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this helps.....

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will tell "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. Then you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)

If you need more information or help you can message me here @Savina or @Savina.09 in game.
  • Saidar
    Saidar
    As Vanquish looks forward to our Naked Trials New Year’s Eve Celebrations, We’ld like to take a moment to wish everyone a very
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎆🎈
    Edited by Saidar on December 31, 2019 7:29PM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year ESO!!

Vanquish is growing daily and we look forward to what 2020 will bring here in ESO.

We've just recently add many new members to our ranks. Welcome aboard all!

• WoruudenHammerfist
    WoruudenHammerfist
    Soul Shriven
    Returning after a few years away all but 3 of my players are DC, you can see my player list in my signature (close to 600 cp)

9 trait crafter on everything but jeweler *close to 5 on neck & rings), master provisioner and enchanter

@WoruudenHammerfist
    46k HP DK tank, Temp Tank, 36k HP 32k phys / magic resist Warden Tank
    Mag Sorc/ Stam Sorc DPS, Stam Blade / Mag Blade DPS, Mag DK / Stam DK DPS, Mag Warden / Stam Warden DPS, Mag Necro DPS
    Argonian Templar Healer
    Master Crafter
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    @WoruudenHammerfist

Please visit the Vanquish website and fill out an application. If you have any problems let me know.
  • Saidar
    Saidar
    Happy Friday everyone! Vanquish has added 3 exciting new weekly events to our calendar. Stop by the website and check them out and if you like what you see take a minute to fill out an application and join us! Hope to see you in game soon ! 😁
  • Saidar
    Saidar
    HAPPY FRIDAY!! There is still time to join Vanquish so you can get in on Friday Night Fights! A pantsless, peep filled evening of PVDoor, Dan’isms and Sav and Lenore after dark.. good times, good times.

And yes, this is exactly what it looks like, a shameless bump 😎
  • taylorwilenskiub17_ESO
    Hi There,

I just submitted my application on your website. I look forward to seeing some of you in game soon and on Discord.

Cheers!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Hi There,

I just submitted my application on your website. I look forward to seeing some of you in game soon and on Discord.

Cheers!

I've just approved your application on the website and look forward to meeting you soon! I'll look for you in game this evening.

:)
    Edited by Savina on January 21, 2020 11:39PM
  • tjf5188b14_ESO
    I just applied! Is this guild still active? hope to become active with everyone
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish is still very active! We've approved more than 50 applications since the first of the year. @tjf5188b14_ESO including yours moments ago. WELCOME TO VANQUISH!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish is still growing daily! I want to thank all of our new members for joining us!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish is proud to announce that in addition to growing our ranks with new members we are also increasing the size of our Vanquish Guard!

The Vanquish Guard is comprised of senior members who have dedicated their time and effort for the benefit of the guild. These sentries of Vanquish stand guard and protect our core values through their ability to teach, lead, and guide other members. They are exemplary members who deserve to be recognized for their loyalty to Vanquish, honorable actions and noble deeds.

Welcome to all the new members over the last few months! Congrats to the newest members of the Vanquish Guard. And a BIG thanks to all the Vanquish members for helping us keep the emphasis on the player behind the keyboard over in game accomplishments.