The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wraithhome: The west wing from the Beauty and the Beast castle

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I decorated part of Wraithhome in Rivenspire to look like the west wing from the Beauty and the Beast castle. I had this idea ever since I got the house, and although initially I wanted to add the library and dining halls, given the item slot limitation (and also how expensive housing materials can get, since I prefer to decorate on live rather than the PTS), I only made that area. However, I'd love to add more rooms from the castle in the future, depending if we get a raised slot cap, or different structural materials that save space. It was a nice opportunity to wear the werewolf lord polymorph and RP a little at least :smiley:

https://youtu.be/WsYaag2AGD8

Edit to add screenshots:

if4qdpdd9dd9.png
5yrm8swh1xba.png
uh1llthtbjeg.png
nn7vanr5lufl.png
32tx6819drsz.png
b7om19odn0l8.png
ixqfz879xogr.png
qyioxmsvg9ps.png
d6yjzobw7yej.png
cw0c1rpjv9wa.png
ma1miv281tyx.png
r8k3ekgvfgqe.png
Edited by Jaimeh on February 18, 2020 12:18PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is great - I love how you did all the broken and tumbled furniture!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! That was my favourite part actually, because usually I'm trying to have everything aligned and levelled, so it was nice for a change to just haphazardly place furnishings :smiley:
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is very creative, thanks so much for sharing! @Jaimeh :)
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 18, 2020 2:55PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very creative, thanks so much for sharing! @Jaimeh :)

Thank you very much! :)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jamieh, this is so well done! Beautiful and Magical🌹
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @Jamieh, this is so well done! Beautiful and Magical🌹

Aw, thank you so much @Delphinia! :)<3
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great. Where does the display case for the flower come from? The only one I've seen in that shape is a full table but I like this one better.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alinhbo_Tyaka Thank you very much! The flower display is the 'Display case, standing arched': https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/display-case-standing-arched/, it's craftable as well.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess the reason I don't see the legs under the table it is embedded in is the angle of the shot.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess the reason I don't see the legs under the table it is embedded in is the angle of the shot.

Yes, you can't really see the legs of the display because the legs of the table are pretty close together, so they kind of obscure them.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That PIANO.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    That PIANO.

Thank you!!! :smile: It was actually easy to make, I just used a bookshelf, and a pew for the base, a book rest for the notes, two chairs for the side decorations, and then stacked books for the keys. I didn't have slots, but if you want to make pedals, you can use the edges of something like the dres pots or the alinor urns.