The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Laws of Julianos

mr450degrees
Anyone willing to craft me the Law of Julianos set please i just got back into the game and don’t really have much to offer in return Thanks 🙏🏽 UPDATE Still can use the help of others if anyone still willing to help
Edited by mr450degrees on February 19, 2020 7:12PM

Best Answer

• xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I'll message you when I get home, but it'll be around 6pm EST
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
    Answer ✓
  • mr450degrees
    Xbox one by the way sorry
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell them your server, heavy, medium, or light, and which 5 pieces you need.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can later tonight if you don't get it by then. This is my GT too.
    XB1 NA
  • mr450degrees
    Xbox one NA server five pieces of light armor chest legs arms belt and shoes thanks GT: Crusheddogman
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trait and level?
    XB1 NA
  • mr450degrees
    I will add you on Xbox thanks man appreciate it
  • mr450degrees
    Oh dang lol sorry see I’m rusty but Divines trait and level CP 160
  • mr450degrees
    Not to be greedy but how do you craft spell damage glyphs?
  • mr450degrees
    That’s fine i will just be getting back in from My son karate class thanks a ton
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mailed 5 purple juli with magicka enchants, and 3 jewelry damage glyphs if you need.... let me know if any of it is wrong, i was on the phone while crafting it and kept enchanting my own gear with purple glyphs lmao
    XB1 NA
  • mr450degrees
    Lmfao ok going to check when i get home
  • mr450degrees
    Hey thanks a ton man everything is good i really appreciate it now it time for me to grind so i can one day help someone
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem! That's all you gotta do when you can, strangers helped me early on too haha.. good luck!
    XB1 NA