The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What race should I change to for stamblade as ebonheart (currently nord)

Shroom
Shroom
✭✭
I was wondering if there was a better race than nord for a stamblade as ebonheart?
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dunmer might be better for damage but play the race you like, racial traits arent a major difference. Nords get bonus ultgen and better survival.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly even an argonian wouldn't be terrible on stamblade because of the potion passive having synergy with the siphoning passive.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Shroom
    Shroom
    ✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    Dunmer might be better for damage but play the race you like, racial traits arent a major difference. Nords get bonus ultgen and better survival.
    BuildMan wrote: »
    Honestly even an argonian wouldn't be terrible on stamblade because of the potion passive having synergy with the siphoning passive.

ok thanks for the replies. i just feel like im running out of stamina really fast idk why? these are my stats for stamina:
    https://gyazo.com/899401c2018ae184e5ea8637e36c2b25
    running 3 items of night mother (gold), 2 items of kragh (gold), 5 items of two fanged snake (purple) and 2 items of viscous of ophidian (blue)

how could i improve my build?
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this for Dungeons/ trials or Solo quests? As Night Mothers grants the same debuff a Tank would apply, therefore making the set somewhat useless.

You can try to get more stam recovery via Dubious Cameron Throne Drink, get yourself a set of Vicious Ophidian, use a Absorb Stamina Glyph or Storm First Monster Helm.
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on February 19, 2020 1:27AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Shroom
    Shroom
    ✭✭
    pve so dungeons and what not
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shroom wrote: »

Ok, also did you have food active in that screenshot? as i noticed you have 11k health.
    But you can definitely be a Nord DPS you just need to add a little to sustain.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Shroom
    Shroom
    ✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    Shroom wrote: »

Ok, also did you have food active in that screenshot? as i noticed you have 11k health.
    But you can definitely be a Nord DPS you just need to add a little to sustain.

nah i had no food active
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best is Orc, but as you don't have any race, any alliance, then Dunmer
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless you are min/maxing stick to Nord. The others are right, Dunmer is a great alternative. But until you start doing things like vMOL or vSS trials, or the upper-end DLC dungeons (and even then...) you're not going to see a massive difference between Nord and Dunmer.

If you do race change, I would consider getting the Any Race, Any Alliance package. Because Orc and Redguard would be that massive difference you are looking for. Even Bosmer. Its one of the few things in the crown store that is absolutely worth it if you are a PVP player