The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Place your ideas/request for a house here!

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
So this post is is to get out there ideas to ZOS about what else we would like to see as far as houses. After watching the last live stream with the community managers, we met @ZOS_CullenLee and learned he is one of those at ZOS who helps make and design homes for us. Lets hope he sees our requests and takes them into account and delivers for the ESO Community.

As for myself, id like to see a home that fits the following criteria:
-A grand “Notable” size home on an island
-an interior/exterior style to that of Alinor crest house
-has pastures for farming/ranching
- inspired by the real life “palazzo Steyn” in south africa, complete with the aquaducts and waterfall
- 2-4 floors
- Balconies
- Walled walled home where you can walk and traverse the top of the wall.
- Large courtyard inside the wall.
- And a small grotto inside/under the waterfall
- Beautiful beach
- And boat dock

What do you guys want to see?
Edited by rexagamemnon on February 15, 2020 4:25PM
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I wanted the Xanmeer Manor (Murkmire Underwater Home) to come back, but now I hear it is coming back in furnished & unfurnished versions on Feb. 20, 2020 for the Murkmire Event! :D So, now I'm happy. o:) I just wish I knew in advance how much it will cost? I was thinking to get another Valentines Furniture pack, it was so nice! However, I better hang on to my remaining crowns till I see if I can get Xanmeer Manor on the 20th. <3 I previewed it & i love it! Thanks to ZOS for bringing it back for Murkmire Event! :)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    So this post is is to get out there ideas to ZOS about what else we would like to see as far as houses. After watching the last live stream with the community managers, we met @ZOS_CullenLee and learned he is one of those at ZOS who helps make and design homes for us. Lets hope he sees our requests and takes them into account and delivers for the ESO Community.

As for myself, id like to see a home that fits the following criteria:
    -A grand “Notable” size home on an island
    -an interior/exterior style to that of Alinor crest house
    -has pastures for farming/ranching
    - inspired by the real life “palazzo Steyn” in south africa, complete with the aquaducts and waterfall
    - 2-4 floors
    - Balconies
    - Walled walled home where you can walk and traverse the top of the wall.
    - Large courtyard inside the wall.
    - And a small grotto inside/under the waterfall
    - Beautiful beach
    - And boat dock

What do you guys want to see?

This sounds amazing! :)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notable Home.
    In my head it's Breton in design but it really doesn't matter which race it takes after.
    You enter the home in through a large wooden door gate and inside the walls is 4-5 Breton homes of various layouts, only two of them have a second floor.
    You have a mostly paved sidewalk all around the enclosure with a few splotches of grass but nothing that you would feel bad if you didn't decorate the paved stone.
    This way if you want to pump your 700 slots into a single home you can just block off the other 4, leaving you with very little yard space to decorate and the opportunity to go wild on a small area. Alternatively you can decorate only 3 of the buildings. Either way the goal is that it's easy to block off anything you don't need and the paved roads are so you don't feel obligated to decorate the yard extensively.
    You can build up and get onto the wall surrounding the village but there is no normal way up there.

Anyhow yeah I just wanna see more homes like Amaya with it's side house, I just want multiple separate homes within a home.
  • Hu-Rikan
    Hu-Rikan
    ✭✭✭
    snowsong wrote: »
    Well, I wanted the Xanmeer Manor (Murkmire Underwater Home) to come back, but now I hear it is coming back in furnished & unfurnished versions on Feb. 20, 2020 for the Murkmire Event! :D So, now I'm happy. o:) I just wish I knew in advance how much it will cost? I was thinking to get another Valentines Furniture pack, it was so nice! However, I better hang on to my remaining crowns till I see if I can get Xanmeer Manor on the 20th. <3 I previewed it & i love it! Thanks to ZOS for bringing it back for Murkmire Event! :)

15,000 unfurnished 17,500 furnished
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A small cottage with reduced traditional furniture for increased pets.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayleid style home. Maybe an underground chamber for the house area and an above ground area for a courtyard. There could be multiple floors. Two would be fine.
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    I want a house that has multi way-shrine capability to any location. But when you use them, it ports you to said city mid air so you fall and die. How awesome would it be to see players randomly falling from the sky and dying?? :D
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    noblecron wrote: »
    Ayleid style home. Maybe an underground chamber for the house area and an above ground area for a courtyard. There could be multiple floors. Two would be fine.

I'm amazed we don't already have an Ayleid-style home.

It's actually where lore freaks like myself can't get mad because Ayleid ruins have been used as bandit hideouts, necromancer lairs, and other such things for goodness knows how long.

I'd be all over it.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    #1 housing want for me is small or medium sized Breton style homes (with modest grounds) in both Shornhelm and Evermore proper.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Modest size, but with enough slots to furnish it. Keep the 700 slot limit, but apply it to a home that is actually filled at that level.

People will still want more, so they can creatively combine items in unintended ways, but at least they know they're doing that, and won't complain too much.
  • drakthir
    drakthir
    ✭✭✭
    A snowy open area, kind of liek you get with coldhabour estate or moon-sugar, no building just open space that lets you build whatever, i absolutely has to be free from ruins/paths and such so it can fit anyones ideas, can it be for a reachmen yes for sure, and for nords yep.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. A nord dragon priest barrow way out somewhere cold.

2. A larger dwemer house.

3. A larger Telvanni tower.

4. In Blackmarsh a sacred grove style house.
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    A medium sized house in the Clockwork City region. Please.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the design of the new thieves place that hasn't been released yet. I would love also to see a khajiit underground thieves guild hideaway with winding passages and hidden areas and spaces behind bookshelves and lots of mystery but luxury and opulence inbetween the rat runs.