Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I can't get Jewelry writs?

MaGicBush
MaGicBush
✭✭✭
So I have completed the starting writs for most of the crafting, except for Jewelry as I cannot find it anywhere. I read you need to be level 6, but I am level 19 lol. I have looked all over Rimmen in Elswyer what am I missing? I am just trying to do them so I can get some Gilding Wax to make some swift rings.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The writ certifier for Jewelry Crafting is located in Alinor, and only Alinor, in Summerset. So, you need to have the Summerset DLC.

He is an Altmer and stands outside the crafting area there.

ETA: Gilding Wax is purchased with writ vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu, so you don't need to have access to JC writs in order to purchase this trait material. You do need to have already researched the swift trait. If you haven't yet done any JC writs (exemplary swift rings only drop from top tier JC writs), then you'll need to buy research pieces from other players. I'm guessing you've already researched it, though, since you're wanting to make some swift rings. So, all you need are some writ vouchers, obtained from any master writs, to purchase the gilding wax from Rolis.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 19, 2020 7:35PM
  • MaGicBush
    MaGicBush
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I was able to research it last night, but then saw I needed the Gilding Wax. Thanks for the tip about not needing specific writs I wasn't sure how that system worked, but I read that I needed vouchers to buy it. I went ahead and did the jewelry writ in Summerset as well since I am currently a ESO + member. Thanks again for the help!