Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

where to find praxis: alinor floor and praxis: Elsweyr Floor, Masonry

EternalDiva
EternalDiva
✭✭✭
I have been looking in guild traders but no luck. is there a specific furnishing merchant where I can find these?
Edited by EternalDiva on February 15, 2020 12:25AM
  • XIIICaesar
    XIIICaesar
    ✭✭✭
    It's like the other furnishing plans. Random drops from containers in Summerset & dragons in Northern Elsweyr.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. They are found in urns, desks, backpacks, wardobes, and other containers in Alinor and Elsweyr, respectively.

You CAN buy from a random pool of Summerset furnishing plans (Elsweyr will be available soonish) at the writ voucher vendor, located outside your favorite capital city

Best off searching on tamrieltradecentre dot com for the praxis you want

edit: typo
    Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on February 17, 2020 11:38AM
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do the Kill 3 Dragons quest in Southern Elsweyr just about every day and the dragons drop Praxis: Elsweyr Floor, Masonry in the "Half-Digested Document Pouch". Not guaranteed drop, of course. But I swear I get that praxis once per week or so. It is blue quality and not super rare. I think it sells on guild traders (PC-NA) for like 5k to 10k.
    Edited by Dagoth_Rac on February 16, 2020 1:45AM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praxis: Elsweyr Floor, Masonry I picked in one of the Southern Elsweyr dungeons. I farm all of the urns, backpacks and furniture I come across running the dailies. Just about every run or two I pick up a plan or recipe I didn't already know be it an Elsweyr plan or any of the other regions.
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    You can also look on Tamriel Trade Centre for these two specific plans. You'll be able to see the trader the plan is listed in as well as the price. I do that from time to time when searching for the rare ones. Those bloody Ayleid plans. :S
    NA, PC @EmpressMeg
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I usually search all the container's at open world, delves, homes, dungeons, trials, etc...

If you spot a lootable container anywhere: check it! You might hit the jackpot!
    Edited by redlink1979 on February 18, 2020 11:10AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    EmpressMeg wrote: »
    You can also look on Tamriel Trade Centre for these two specific plans. You'll be able to see the trader the plan is listed in as well as the price. I do that from time to time when searching for the rare ones. Those bloody Ayleid plans. :S

What is the tamriel trade center?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://tamrieltradecentre.com/

It's only for PC, though. If on console, you need to search every trader.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmpressMeg wrote: »

What is the tamriel trade center?

It is an addon and website where you can look up prices and item guild store location.

I use the website here: https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/

This page lets you select your region and platform. I'm on NA/PCd and found the website to be a pretty goods way to find items I am looking for at the lowest price for that time. I can't vouch you would get the same results on one of the console sights but it is worth a try.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on February 18, 2020 9:57PM