Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok sweats, What noCP Stam Build should I play?

exeeter702
exeeter702
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am not farming anything else.

My stamina options are limited and these 2 builds were put together from what i already have access to.

Which one do i play. Im too lazy to decide for myself. Thanks babes.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=210746

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=150930
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Health recovery build looks good. I’d run that same gear setup but run it on the Stamnecro.

Battlefield acrobat isn’t my favourite set, but if that’s all you have then go with it.
    Edited by Iskiab on February 17, 2020 5:39AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was not entirely comfortable with the lower resists on necro despite guardian spirit. And I dont think I can spare anything on the necro builds bar for blade cloak esp next patch where I might have to give up something for turn evil. Whereas minor prot on jabs and restoring focus makes up a bit in that area. My view was health regen and major/minor prot vs high resist and guardian spirit.

I'm not a fan of acrobat either but I needed a sustain set and it was either that or trappings.

Also maul might be a bit redundant with onslaughts uptime on the necro but oh well, I have historically preferred nirn maul over sharpened sword in most cases.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH neither are going to do enough damage.

So, the Templar probably. I don't know how to play templar, but a 2H/2H Stamcro is probably gonna have a bad time in Bgs.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar for sure. Although i don't understand why you need a recovery set on a stamplar with 1900 stam recovery, just heavy attack more and use something like Automaton or NMA.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    TBH neither are going to do enough damage.

So, the Templar probably. I don't know how to play templar, but a 2H/2H Stamcro is probably gonna have a bad time in Bgs.

The 2h/2h has actually been doing very well so far. The damage afforded by onslaught uptime has been working out very well. The offensive numbers on these builds feels just right for BGs.
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Templar for sure. Although i don't understand why you need a recovery set on a stamplar with 1900 stam recovery, just heavy attack more and use something like Automaton or NMA.

I would personally never go below 1700 recovery on a no cp stam build that isnt above 28k resists for the sole purpose of roll dodging and not having a pocket healer in bgs. And that's with keeping undead Confederate and restoring focus with in mind. But there is breathing room to reglyph a ring or 2. These were made to be entirely independent of anyone else.
    Edited by exeeter702 on February 17, 2020 7:41PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Issue with the 2nd build is fortified brass, it’s been way over nerfed imo and pariah is way better.

Like say something like this?

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=212908

Lower weapon damage builds really suffer from low self healing. For this one even though the resists look lower at 28000 that’s without the pariah 11k bonus. If you do the math on the build I linked the extra healing from weapon damage will help your tankiness more than any resists or health recovery imo.

Say at 20% health:
    - undeath vampire
    - BRP DW
    - Pariah kicks in

... you won’t go down easy. Especially since pariah gives a variable resists amount so helps vs onslaught.

Stamina pool looks like garbage, maybe retrait some things. IDK stamina well enough to tweak it right. I think a flat sustain amount isn’t a good way to build too, especially for stamina where med helps with recovery and cost reduction > stamina recovery.

BRP DW mainly to negate templars if you’re having issues with them. Major protection + major evasion + pariah + vampire undeath and when someone uses that on me on my magplar it feels like I’m doing no damage. I’ll sweeps spam and they’ll face tank me without blocking.
    Edited by Iskiab on February 17, 2020 7:52PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Issue with the 2nd build is fortified brass, it’s been way over nerfed imo and pariah is way better.

Lower weapon damage builds really suffer from low self healing. For this one even though the resists look lower at 28000 that’s without the pariah 11k bonus.

Say at 20% health:
    - undeath vampire
    - BRP DW
    - Pariah kicks in

... you won’t go down easy. Especially since pariah gives a variable resists amount so helps vs onslaught.

Stamina pool looks like garbage, maybe retrait some things. IDK stamina well enough to tweak it right.

Pariah is absolutely better, but all of my pariah is fitted for magicka builds. This brass set was a relic of a previous patch, these builds are from existing assets.

The offensive numbers for these was the last thing I had concerns over.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I had a healer than I would be more comfortable with a necro build like that. But kena+nma w/ 1500 recovery and a 23k stam pool does not seem like it will last against a 1v1 where your burst combo doesnt seal the deal.

Its explosive for sure but I'm more interested in the ability to brawl solo with either of these setups. Even if that means I wont be able to neckbeard a tanky time wasting build that I target.
    Edited by exeeter702 on February 17, 2020 7:56PM
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Health recovery build looks good. I’d run that same gear setup but run it on the Stamnecro.

Battlefield acrobat isn’t my favourite set, but if that’s all you have then go with it.

this. stamnecro is busted and is going to be brokenly op next patch.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

Lower weapon damage builds really suffer from low self healing. For this one even though the resists look lower at 28000 that’s without the pariah 11k bonus.

Say at 20% health:
    - undeath vampire
    - BRP DW
    - Pariah kicks in

Stamina pool looks like garbage, maybe retrait some things. IDK stamina well enough to tweak it right.

Pariah is absolutely better, but all of my pariah is fitted for magicka builds. This brass set was a relic of a previous patch, these builds are from existing assets.

The offensive numbers for these was the last thing I had concerns over.

I see what you’re saying, you could always change the mundus to the serpent one or whatever it’s called.

One big thing I’ve realized is stam are different then mag, weapon damage isn’t just extra damage it’s extra self healing. They aren’t like mag who dip into health heals or whatever, your weapon damage is directly tied to your self healing.

Kena plus NMA also doesn’t hurt as much on stamina because the cost of abilities is less.

2000 cost ability * 1.13 = 2230. The extra cost can be offset by using one cost reduction glyph on cheaper abilities since each is a flat 200 reduction to every ability.
    Edited by Iskiab on February 17, 2020 9:39PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair