Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Lot of Heart's Day Dibella's Bouquets, a Flower and a Sweetroll Platter in The Snow Globe

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
My ESO+ renewed on the day before this came out.

I may have got a bit carried away, but you have to put the same thing on every table, in a restaurant, right?

Anyway, thought it might give an idea of what they look like with (mainly) Elsweyr (and a few Alinor and High Elf) furnishings.

The result is very vivid, but still pretty, I think.

There is no bedroom here, so I haven't placed the bed, but I put some Petals, Large Blanket under the Elsweyr Grills (like you do).

jJ2GnQe.png

04KRV97.png

4zAQriQ.png

dracanR.png

tupJc6i.png

Vl27wBy.png

TbqOkcX.png

rvTM7l1.png

Pv15Ztz.png

86C1arM.png

DdV4tPK.png

s03XO73.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely, my goodness you did an amazing job here.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have a awesome, nice work truly.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply stunning! I love the seamless blending of Alinor and Elsweyr, with touches of High Elf, Dark Elf candles, Hlaalu lamps and I believe Murkmire candles as well. Such a lovely way to introduce the new furnishings! Very colorful, while still being soft and romantic. well done 🥂💗
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, that's very kind of you all - please have some awesomes in return. :smile:

Yes, they're the Murkmire Braziers, Delphinia.

I really like the softness (and pinkness!) of them and they are also useful to use, upsidedown, to make pale pink sauces for food cobbles.

I only really use them as braziers on these High Elf tables, though, as the tables have stone tops, so could (hopefully!) withstand all the dripping wax.

Thought I would post a few more pics of the restaurant.

This wasn't really supposed to be a showthread for the Snowglobe, as much as for the Bouquets, but I guess I might as well make it one now.

I wanted it to be a year-round restaurant, not just a Christmas one, so went I fairly easy on the festive decorations, even before Christmas and have now removed the New Life Tree, entirely.

The intention was to contrast the snowy outside with a warm, cosy, Italian Trattoria themed interior, to (hopefully!) go with the Imperial architecture.

Was envisioning something along the lines of a restaurant in the Italian Alps:

yAdfGHq.png
    Welcome to Trattoria Tiga!

SYreFd6.png

oVvQ5hE.png
    Still hoping for some big star lanterns/toppers, for the top of these trees (and also, smaller versions, for the New Life tree).

t9vKaeO.png

DZAHZQU.png
    We have spacious stabling, for your (now miniature!) mounts. Due to the mixed genera environment, we endeavour to keep the wolves, bears and senches especially well-fed...

CNMxIuh.png
    Please enjoy a preprandial drink at our well-stocked bar.

loTIX6w.png

QZG64gu.png

7sqfhXv.png
    One of our younger patrons appears to have left their Kitten Moppet behind. Please contact us if you believe it belongs to your child.

K2zLGon.png

FlgUuRv.png

YpNEnHO.png

tzQmRp5.png

LoCmmoR.png

4mhgvT5.png
    It's a fairly tight squeeze, but this room is just about big enough to fit all basic crafting stations and a dye station.

7P314KG.png
    Stash and storage.

75UfLzJ.png
    Now, where's that hatch again...?

SrKQ3LW.png

uJiUilv.png
    Our well-stocked kitchen can provide you with all the culinary delights you desire, including...

3QfbmjM.png
    ...the specialty of the house: Strawberry Sweetrolls. [For the auditory comfort of our other patrons, we respectfully request that guests try not to laugh too audibly at our exquisite creations.]

mRCNXEi.png

cWnqkLF.png

LL8WJuc.png

dlwawuE.png
    Remarkably, our food always remains perfectly fresh, even if it (and its ingredients) have been hanging around for months...

sDRD1Hg.png
    Gratuitous Platter shot.

Up3ZxPK.png
    Please enjoy a postprandial drink, by the roaring fire, in our cosy lounge.

L7pwHHS.png

Thank you for visiting Trattoria Tiga, your mounts are now rested and well fed.

Stage coaches (or, more likely, carts) can also be requested at the bar.

Please remember not to drink and ride and be sure to recommend us to your friends!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Lovely work @Tigerseye thanks so much for sharing. :)
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 15, 2020 3:23PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fern in the big vase. is that an actual thing or did you combine, and if so what did you combine? thanks
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xbobx15 wrote: »
    the fern in the big vase. is that an actual thing or did you combine, and if so what did you combine? thanks

It's a combined thing, from the Crown Store:

Elsweyr Potted Plant, Cask Palm

It's in the housing editor (which you can only access inside a house), under Purchase>Conservatory>Plants.

I bought a couple when there was a furnishings sale, a few months ago. :smile:

But, you can also make the pot (Elsweyr Pot, Tall), on its own and I think you may be able to buy the fern from the furnishings vendor, in Southern Elsweyr?

But, I would have to check that.

Obviously, that would be two slots instead of one, though.

The combined one is a green quality item, priced at 35 Crowns.

So, cheaper than the Bouquets, at least.

Edit: Think you can only buy the plant in a cluster, from the furnishings vendor, actually, sorry.

But, you could probably put some other plant, or small tree, in the pot, if you wanted.
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 15, 2020 8:43PM
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you. it looked familiar i remember it was datamined as single recipe which i looked all over for in the beginning and its exactly stuff like that we need to be added to the game.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xbobx15 wrote: »
    thank you. it looked familiar i remember it was datamined as single recipe which i looked all over for in the beginning and its exactly stuff like that we need to be added to the game.

No problem. :smile:

Oh, interesting - maybe it will drop at some point, then?

I looked on TTC and there is no record of it having been sold (name didn't come up, at all), but maybe it will later?
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trattoria Tiga - ♦♦♦♦♦ 5 Diamond rating TamrielAdvisor

The trip into Trattoria Tiga was a little unsettling since you must shrink to get in. Once inside I was immediately by the friendly staff and incredible aroma of fresh flowers and the sweet heavenly smell of their famous Strawberry Sweetrolls. The Falinesti Forbidden Fruit was to die for, and the Abecean Brandy was the best I have ever tasted.

Once the main dish arrived, I could not imagine being able to eat anymore but the Direnni Hundred-Year Rabbit Bisque exceeding all my expectations and I could not but help to devour each and every succulent scrumptious bite as if it was my last in Tamriel.

This place is perfect for groups or that special date night. My heart beats with anticipation until I can come again.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for your fabulous review, Hotdog. :heart:

The staff here, at Trattoria Tiga, are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again, very soon. :smile: