Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Malabar Tor -> Crimson Cove -> Reja Laransdottir is not spawning.

Santus
Santus
Soul Shriven
I am trying to complete Crimson Cove Conqueror Achievement. I have been approximately 1 hour inside the dungeon, killed all other named bosses twice but this lady does not want to come out and play! Anybody else had the same issue?

PS: I know her exact spawn location
  • broer
    broer
    ✭✭
    Killed her yesterday. On most maps on internet the spawn location is falls. The right on is middle top room with big sea steering wheal
  • Santus
    Santus
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @broer, you are 100% correct
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to complete Crimson Cove Conqueror Achievement as well. I have been approximately 1 hour inside the dungeon,
    but YIRALAI the Wicked, he's not spawning

Anybody else had the same issue?

PS: I know the exact spawn location
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    I am trying to complete Crimson Cove Conqueror Achievement as well. I have been approximately 1 hour inside the dungeon,

the same here. we have been waiting for Yiralai the Wicked for almost one hour, it's no longer spawning.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

the same here. we have been waiting for Yiralai the Wicked for almost one hour, it's no longer spawning.

This problem still seem to exist, Yiralai the Wicked was not there and is not spawning, is this on any to-do list from Zenimax?

I would like to finish the achievment, thanks for taking this up in a next update B)

PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Eattheirdead
    Eattheirdead
    Soul Shriven
    woufff wrote: »
    NeKryXe wrote: »

This problem still seem to exist, Yiralai the Wicked was not there and is not spawning, is this on any to-do list from Zenimax?

I would like to finish the achievment, thanks for taking this up in a next update B)

For anyone still looking for info here, Yiralai is on the lower floor not up top next to Pilot/Reja.