The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD EU

wito662
wito662
Soul Shriven
Hello,

What does PVP look like in AD?
I have almost 50lvl and I wonder if I made a mistake choosing AD.
Very little happens in campaigns before 50lvl.
what does PVP Cyrodil look like after 50 lvl?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform?

And yes AD is a mistake. Red or dead!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • wito662
    wito662
    Soul Shriven
    PC.

Seriously ??
    So much exp ...
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go with what you enjoy, each one has pros and cons. Each faction loyalists will claim the other(s) are guilty of some horrible real world crime and hacks while denying their own.

Want Yellow Belly Cowards who play at off hours? AD

Want Backwater Dirt kickers who hate PvDoor and Zergs? DC

Want Inbreed Window lickers where they do all of the above? EP

Just have fun. >:)
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wito662 wrote: »
    Hello,

In no cp we do very well mostly, in cp u have reds and blue actively fighting side by side to keep us down.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go with what you enjoy, each one has pros and cons. Each faction loyalists will claim the other(s) are guilty of some horrible real world crime and hacks while denying their own.

DC nightcapped every night for months now on no cp, please. And on cio it's reds.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

define "off hours" ppl play on all factions at all times of the day there is no "off hours" there is good and bad in all factions making a choice on which side is winning will only end up biting you in the leg when things change as it often does, play which ever faction you like
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Which platform?

And yes AD is a mistake. Red or dead!

HfiPS36.jpg?fb

• wito662
    wito662
    Soul Shriven

Play where it's good for you. ok but I'd rather fight a little than stand and wait on the walls.

hmm .... I'm definitely escaping from AD, I haven't decided where yet, but I'm bending over the blue. :smiley:
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

define "off hours" ppl play on all factions at all times of the day there is no "off hours" there is good and bad in all factions making a choice on which side is winning will only end up biting you in the leg when things change as it often does, play which ever faction you like

Should honestly do a search. Look for threads from "DC" or "EP" loyalists (some AD as well) demanding to have Cyrodill be closed down from 5pm to 11am PST cause said players have dinner, homework and sleep, and believe it is unfair that AD stayed up late and turned over the map while they slept. Claiming that time frame to be "off hours" and should be not only bannable, but federally illegal and punishable.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD NUMBER 1 !
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Currently the situation is good because there is no night capturing. All factions have fights on both ends. If the nightly scroll collecting comes back, then AD is unplayable.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    Hello,

Currently the situation is good because there is no night capturing. All factions have fights on both ends. If the nightly scroll collecting comes back, then AD is unplayable.

Cough... EP on Sunday 2020-02-09 11 PM UTC was 4k points behind AD, Monday 2020-02-10 around 4 PM they are just 1k behind AD. Tuesday same hour they are leading with 1k points ;)

Suddenly some players from NA decided to help their EP friends to win campaign during night ;)

Edit:
    PC EU noCP
    Edited by Mayrael on February 12, 2020 12:11PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    On no-cp:

AD: Faction filled by groups that almost all stay together in a zerg of 50+ claiming that pugs are following them, their goal is just to take ash to brk and then waiting or come at you with the full wave even if you're less than 10. Full of sorcerers that are putting 300 negates/min, Stamblades that are using meteors, many meteors (hurtsmyheart).

DC: Faction of genius strategists that are failling everytime. Faction behaviour 1 time on 10. Sieges seems to be expensive to them and Germans are leading their great zerg army to death or to empty keeps.

EP: Sons of Skyrim willing to be dragonborns. They probably gonna have 200+ queue in PVP on next patch because of Skyrim fans. A storm approches and onboard: blobs of 80 reds.
    faster guys kill kill
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DucLIX wrote: »
    On no-cp:

AD: Faction filled by groups that almost all stay together in a zerg of 50+ claiming that pugs are following them, their goal is just to take ash to brk and then waiting or come at you with the full wave even if you're less than 10. Full of sorcerers that are putting 300 negates/min, Stamblades that are using meteors, many meteors (hurtsmyheart).

DC: Faction of genius strategists that are failling everytime. Faction behaviour 1 time on 10. Sieges seems to be expensive to them and Germans are leading their great zerg army to death or to empty keeps.

EP: Sons of Skyrim willing to be dragonborns. They probably gonna have 200+ queue in PVP on next patch because of Skyrim fans. A storm approches and onboard: blobs of 80 reds.

Ok lets play a game.

AD - Fluffy khajiit lovers, full of cute and smol bosmers. You can find there a lot of great solo players because they have no choice - AD has literally no organised guilds. Most dumb pugs in whole Cyrodiil, they will let ZS to farm them for a half an hour at bridge or one of their home keeps. Usual AD pug needs to take at lest 2 resources before he starts to siege a keep with a stolen siege weapon.

EP - Full of DKs with Dovakiin, Dragonborn and similiar nicks. Usually you can see them in small groups of around 40-60 players taking whole Cyrodiil at 4am (time when current emperor has been crowned can be checked ;) ). Rumor says that they are so strong they need help of their friends from NA server to take Cyrodiil in off hours. They tbag in zergs.

DC - Masterminds that hate AD so much that they almost don't attack EP, just defend, they prefer to push AD even when EP has taken their both scrolls and almost all homekeeps. They are obssed with taking Vlastarus and BB. They like to think of them selves as best small scalers, usually hunting in groups of 3-4 players on solo AD players. Most of the time they can be found around towers, rocks and trees.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC.

Seriously ??
    So much exp ...

they are all the same. cyrodill is pretty boring and lagy i prefer to play in battlegrounds
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD because you can't turn the map upside down.

Also they have cats.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All factions are the same.