The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/EU] Looking for tank and semi-healer for dungeon group.

Devaryth
Devaryth
Soul Shriven
Hello,
we've (2dds) had a break for some time and now we want to create group for the purpose of completing all 4-man content related achievements and sometimes farming motifs. Last year we completed all challenger achievs till Scalebreaker, now we'd like to continue - thus this thread. We are missing a tank and semi-healer. Game favors more dmg over full time healer in dungeons and it was the case till Scalebreaker (and even then only partially). Thus these requirements. More damage makes things easier.
Req for both roles:
- age +18, mature,
- discord and working microphone, being able to use microphone (with somewhat decent output quality) ,
- english good enough to make and react to calls (we do not require you to chat, but communication is necessary to not wipe over n over),
- knowledge how to play chosen role (obviously), some awareness so you can avoid damage zones,
- Code's Combat Alerts addon,
- cp 500+,
- PC EU SERVER!!!

Req for tank:
- any class except sorcerer, templar,
- alkosh set available // + other sets of your choice,
- good uptimes on debuffs.

Req for 'healer':
- any class except sorcerer, dragonknight.
There are 2 ways to do so that will be fitting:
1)Semi-healer(preferred):
- at least 20k dps on 3m,
- IA set available (or other ways to apply minor vuln and still keep high uptimes) // + other sets of your choice,
- good uptimes on buffs/debuffs,
- synergy for alkosh.
2) Healer/dd:
Being able to switch your build to be 'full-time' healer or dd, depending on what content we'd run.
- if dd - ~60k on 21m,
- if healer - that what's written above, except dps part.

It'd be nice if you already knew all mechanics in a dungeon chosen to run, but I don't mind if you don't as long as you're willing to learn. I don't require hms completed either. We are not looking for full-time dd. We'd run at 21cet/cest for 2/3 hours usually once a week, day to be chosen. Hours can't be changed. ...and don't worry, we don't bite, in the end reqs are so hopefully we get things done, wiping on basic stuff is not fun.

If interested send me ( @Devaryth ) a mail IN GAME (not here!) with your @account in game name (make sure you do not misspell your acc name), I'm usually online at 21 cet, I'll try to catch you then. I'll try to update this thread if anything changes.
  • Devaryth
    Devaryth
    Soul Shriven
    At the moment of this message I can clearly tell that this thread served its purpose, found healer and tank thus this thread can be closed/removed/whatever. Thanks for visiting.